Transcript

[Transcript of press release from Chip Vanderboegh - the CEO of I Can't Shut Up LLC.]

Chip: I am the official CEO of I Can't Shut Up. For the past two months since his identity was revealed, the staff at the company - which consists of myself and three others, has been trying to keep the company afloat with podcasts recorded prior to the event. However, Louis Tomlinson has been missing since that day and is therefore unavailable to record anymore podcasts. Without any content to post, the company will cease to exist. It is now August 20th, and there are only two podcasts left to post. After that, the company will be disbanded for an indefinite amount of time. Questions?

Reporter 1: Have you been in contact with Louis since he ran away?

Chip: No one has had any correspondence with him at this time. No family, friends, or significant other has heard from him.

Reporter 2: There was a member of the staff fired shortly after the event. What do you have to say about this?

Chip: The staff member in question was found to be behind Louis' identity being leaked. When I got ahold of that information, I informed him of his separation from the company. Since no laws were broken, I Can't Shut Up is not able to press charges of any kind.

Reporter 3: We haven't gotten official confirmation of the identity. But this is Louis William Tomlinson?

Chip: Yes. Louis has blue eyes and brown hair. Because I am the CEO of the company, I was aware of his identity, but other members of the staff were not. The staff member who was fired only recently met Louis for the first time. Beyond us two and his security guard, Paul, no member on the payroll was aware of what Louis Tomlinson looked like.

Reporter 4: The identity leak wasn't intentional, was it?

Chip: No. There was a member of our staff who sent pictures and videos of Louis to news outlets against his decision while he was asleep. At this time, we don't know if he knows who was responsible. Shortly after finding out his identity was out there, Louis ran away. A missing person's report has been filed, but we know that he will return when he is ready. But until that time, the company will have to be closing.

Reporter 5: Will the building be sold?

Chip: No. At all costs, we are going to keep the building. And I will be the last staff member on the payroll. As of August 30th, no one else except for me works for I Can't Shut Up.

Reporter 6: How is Harry handling the situation?

Chip: You'd have to ask him. Thank you.