1

A/N: This Is A JELSA fanfic. NOT A Jackunzel story. Just giving you a warming and/or reminder before you read.

This is my first "the big five" fanfiction so please don't judge.

Hope you enjoy :)
-------------------

Elsa POV

"So little Elsa is going out in the zombie land with me." Jack mocked as he and I carried loads of foods to a truck. "Don't pee your pants, I'll be right there to save you."

"Shouldn't you be saying that to Punzie?" I said, tilting my head over to the blonde crying on the bench. "If you should be protecting anyone, it's her. She's hesterical." He laughed.

"I know. She kept screaming 'I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die' to commander Wilson when she found out she had to go with us." He gave a big, cheesy smile. "I'm surprised you didn't act like that."

"Of course I'm not going to cry over this." I said, smugly. "I'm really serious about this." We approached the car and put the boxes into the trunk, closing it. It was the last of our loads.

"Hey," I heard from a distance. I tunred to see Merida running up to Jack and I. "Have yae seen Hiccup? I haven't seen him anywhere." Jack and I pointed to the front seats of the car, which was were he sat, writing intensively. "Thanks." She ran to car, opened the door and kissed his cheek. Hiccup smiled back.

How nice. They make me feel lonely.

Rapunzel walked up to us, eyes red and puffy. "Jack," She said, looking up at him sadly. "Jack, I don't want to go." She hugged him tightly, giving him the puppy dog face.

"I... uh.." Jack stuttered as her embrace tighten. I turned my head away, embarrassed at the fact they act so lovely dovey in front of me. "D... don't worry. I'll bring you back safe. I promise." I giggled and Jack glared at me.

"R...really?" She asked. Jack nodded made she smiled. "Thanks Jack." She skipped away happily. She knew how to play with boys hearts, that's for sure.

"So, you're gonna be her knight and shining armor after all." I said, smiling at her.

"Well, when she says stuff like that..." He paused and looked at me. "Don't be mad. I can look after two princess." I rolled my eyes and gave him an elbow to the rib.

"Whatever." I lean up from the car. "I'm telling dad we're packed and ready to go." And with that I left.

--------------------------------------

"Do you have the map?" My dad asked me for the 10th time.

"Yes, dad. I have the map." I said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

"And do yo-"

"Dad. We're fine. We have everything." I said trying to reassure him. "Can you up the cellar and let us go?"

My dad was hesitant but nodded. I hugged him and entered the front seat of the vehicle, next to Eugene, our driver. My dad smiled and walked over to the first wall.

With a switch of the lever the wall lifted up, our parents Watching from a far. And Eugene drove into it.

Here we go...

Me, Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Mavis, Eugene, Anna, Kristoph and Astrid.

Into what we call The Wild.