Letter 11;

July 20, 2014

Bucky,
I would first of all like to apologize for my lack of letters to you. I've been busy helping to rebuild SHEILD.
If you can remember, the organization was in ruins the last time we 'spoke'. Agent Coulson and I have been trying to recruit new agents and such. We both highly suggested to Mr. Fury that when you're ready to work, you should work at SHEILD. I would to collaborate with you once again.
I haven't been sleeping very well since my birthday, I'm not entirely sure why though. It's been tough not seeing you... If God were real, you'll turn out just fine.
Speaking of which, why the hell does everyone think I'm religious? Do you remember where we lived? A hole of a town in Brooklyn - in the 1930s? I can't fathom why people assume this. In fact, you were the one always trying to get me into a steeple every Sunday morning. I don't know how long you travel to your church, but I know for a fact it wasn't in town.
Now that I've gone off into a rant....

The hospital that you've been recovering at finally said you could be released into a home. Which also means you'll have an address. Which also means I'll be able to send you my thoughts. You could easily say I'm eager to associate with you once again.

-Steve