Everyone has a limit

"Time to turn off the lights. Goodnight my loves!"

"And no spiritist rituals or fugues to assist a midnight rock concert."

Lincoln closed the door of his room calmly, ignoring what his parents said, it was the same as every night, the only period where the Loud house was silent.

The white-haired child sighed before throwing himself into bed, exhausted physically and mentally. Taking his faithful friend, Bun-bun, and hugging him.

"I'm sure you'll wonder why I'm like this? Well, it's been a tough day" Lincoln rested his head on the soft pillow while looking at the ceiling, talking with someone.

"This day was a disaster. Ms. Johnson scolded me in front of the whole class for being the only one who didn't pass the stupid math exam. I couldn't even study all weekend, I was helping Luan with her children's parties all Sunday, and on Saturday I was in bed, thanks to a baseball blow to my head, a "bad throw" said Lynn" Lincoln sighed, tired and trying to forget how bad his weekend had been.

"To make a long story short, Chandler and his group began to bully me, I stepped in Charles' poop in the yard, and well, you can guess how each of my sisters made my day worse."

"Lincoln! Stop complaining to yourself about your life! I need my ten-hour beauty sleep!" Lola screamed annoyed, with some background whispers that supported the spoiled princess.

He had forgotten the walls here can barely hold this old house. From his room, he could hear Lynn's snoring, and Luan telling jokes in her sleep.

"Oh no" Lincoln covered himself with his sheets, and bit his left hand. Fighting those horrible sensations that made him feel panic, it was awful to feel punctures in the area of the heart, and how your arm was numb for no reason.

Before jumping to any conclusions, no, his sisters didn't give him anxiety. Even he doesn't know what causes these sensations. They happen anywhere, for no apparent reason, for two and a half months, Lincoln has tried to cope with this problem.

"Relax Lincoln. Everything is in your mind. Nothing is gonna happen" he repeated the phrase over and over again, still biting his hand to make sure he was still in reality.

You're wondering. Why doesn't Lincoln seek help from his family or friends? Let's go for points.

First and foremost. Insecurity

After the incidents of his bad luck with his sisters, not to mention the more serious ones. He began to doubt his importance in the family.

Of course Lincoln knew they loved him, in a deep part of his mind. He had the example of when his sisters brought his favorite band to a private concert for him. But sadly he had more negative memories than positive ones, and doubt remained in his head.

Why did most of the misunderstandings happen to him?

Besides, it was apparent he contributed less in the home, his role was to support his sisters, and to maintain the order between them. Of course, when the girls don't need him they send him away.

Recently, it was starting to bother him that he contributed least for family vacations, his sisters work with their talents, Lincoln didn't have one.

Second. Bad time

For some destined coincidence, all of his sisters, except Lily for obvious reasons, were preparing for important events. Lori had her colleges exams, Leni was getting ready for a clothes designing contest, Luna had managed to get a gig for a concert at the English restaurant with her band. Luan prepared unique content for her Youtube channel, trying to reach the 100,000 subscribers mark, also to get the silver play button, and Lynn was getting prepared for the state-level soccer finals, to get a win in the last sport she lacked.