Shoto Todoroki - Food

~WARNING~
⚠️ IN THIS STORY THE READER IS ANOREXIC! IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANY OF THESE ISSUES PLEASE SEEK HELP FROM OTHERS ⚠️

I sat there, picking at the food that Shoto had made me. I didn't want to eat any of it. The sight of it made me want to throw up. Its not like he was a bad cook, if I'm being honest, the food smelled amazing but... I couldn't eat it.

It looked amazing and I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I ate it with the intent to throw it up as soon as id eaten half and the other half after.

In school I used to get teased about my weight, I was never even fat, it was the fact that people say the first thing that comes to mind. After years of torment, id began to think they were true...

I began to stop eating, only drinking water and checking all the food I ate had barely any calories. I still ate but very little, I only ever had enough to make sure I was still alive.

I chewed the food slowly, it was delicious but I couldn't keep it down. I couldn't get fat, I didn't want to get tormented like that ever again. It was absolute hell.

Shoto seemed to notice this and looked up. "Babe?" He asked looking up, his heterochromic eyes meeting my e/c ones. Not really paying attention, I jumped "hm?" I asked, swallowing the food, which hurt, a lot.

It felt like razors down my throat but I smiled either way. "Are you okay? You've been slowly chewing and picking at your food for half hour now but you've barely touched it? Don't you like it, cuz I'll make something else if you-" I cut him off, smiling.

"I'm fine Shoto, just not very hungry, the foods amazing, calm down," I said, "although, i need to go to the bathroom one second." I finished, standing up and heading to the toilet and throwing all the food id just eaten up, forgetting to shut the door.

All I heard was footsteps, "Y/n?"

My eyes flew open in panic and wiped my mouth, looking up. "U-uh S-shoto," I stuttered, seeing tears form in his eyes made my heart shatter. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, taking a few steps towards me.

Looking down at my feet, I couldn't meet his eyes. Guilt was building up inside me. "Im sorry!" I finally burst, crying. I felt him wrap his arms around me, knowing the best thing was to just stay quiet and hug me.

He held me there as I cried into his chest. "Let's go sit down," he said, walking towards our room and sitting down, with me on his lap, facing his chest, still crying.

I knew he was on the brink of tears, but staying strong because of me. Not once did he say anything, just held me there, occasionally pressing small kissed against my head.

It was a nice silence and it calmed me down. He didn't ask questions but ever since that day, he'd make sure I ate and kept it down. It was difficult but no matter what he was there for me. Knowing it hurt to eat but my body eventually got used to it.

I loved Shoto with everything, he was there for me and helped me through my toughest times in life. Without him I could've well been dead.

What would I do without him?