Part 12

(1 month later)

I woke up to the sound of Zach's alarm. I rolled over and looked at Zach. I smiled to myself before getting up and going to the bathroom to take a quick shower.  When I got out the shower I looked in the mirror and noticed a little lump. I smiled and finished getting ready for school. Zach was up and ready as soon as I finished getting out the shower.
"Zach can I show you something?" I asked while he was making coffee.
"What is it?" He asked and I walked over to the other side of the island. He looked into my eyes as I lifted my shirt just above the small baby bump.
"Aaawww Y/N," Zach said and hugged me. I hugged back and he kissed my cheek.
"You ready to go?" Zach asked and I nodded.
"We taking my car," I said and Zach rolled his eyes.
"Fine,only because your bump is starting to show," Zach said and grabbed our back packs.
"Lets go," I said and dragged Zach down to my car. Zach threw our bags in the back seat and got in the passenger seat. I got in the drivers seat and drove to school. As soon as we pulled up I saw Joey and Alli sitting at the bleachers near the senior parking lot. Zach grabbed our bags when I parked. Zach got out the car as I turned it off.
"Zach what's wrong?" I asked once I got out the car.
"Nothing," Zach said and passed me my bag.
"I'll see you in second," Zach said and walked away. I shrugged it off and walked over to Joey and Alli.
"Hey girly," Alli said and gave me a quick hug.
"Where's Zach?" Alli asked.
"Probably with Jonah and Jack," I said and Joey looked at me with a smile.
"What?" I questioned and he pointed to my stomach.
"You're showing," Joey said with a smile and I started to feel bad.
"Joey..." I sighed slightly.
"I know and you should really find out," Joey said and I nodded.
"I will after school to day I have an appointment and you and Zach need to come for the dna testing," I said and Joey nodded. The first bell went off and we started walking to the school.
"Hey Y/N!" I heard Katie's voice.
"I'll catch up," I told Joey and Alli as Katie caught up to me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"How's Zach?" She asked.
"He's fine, why?" I said as someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over to see Zach looking back at me.
"Oh My God are y'all a thing?" Katie asked and I shook my head.
"No, Ew our parents are together remember," I said.
"I forgot about that," Katie said and looked at my stomach.
"Holly shit," Katie said and I zipped up the hoodie I stole from Zach.
"Don't say anything," I demanded.
"Who's is it?" She asked.
"Joey's" I said,knowing that probably wasn't true.
"Yeah right," Katie said as the second morning bell rang.
"We are gonna be late, so can we talk about this later," I suggested and Katie
Nodded.
"Of course, How about your place?" Katie said and I nodded.
"Sure, but around 6 ish I have something to do after school," I said and started walking to the office to get a late pass.
"Ok and tell Zach I said Hi," Katie said and followed me to get a pass as well.
"Will do, see you at lunch?" I said and Katie smiled.
"Sure," She said as we parted ways to our classes. Maybe trying to be friends with Katie won't be so bad. I thought it'd be good since our kids might have the same Dad.