Pregnant pt.1

Luke's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening. My whole life is ruined. I won't be able to raise a kid and be raise a baby penguin. Oh gosh! How can I live my life long dream of one day having my brain switched with a penguins? I'm having a child.

I'm pregnant. How am I going to tell Michael? He'll be crushed. He's not ready for a kid. He hasn't become completely punk rock yet. He's only in the middle of his transformation.

Oh man, how am I ever going to do this?

Michael's P.O.V.

Luke said he had something to tell me. He sounded serious and upset. He was sniffling like he had been crying. If Calum said he was a dork again I'm going to kill him.

I was on my way to his house. His parents were out and he wanted to talk in private anyway.

I pulled into his driveway and parked my car. I got out and walked up to his door. I took a deep breath and knocked. As soon as Luke opened the door, he busted into tears.

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him. I hugged him tightly as he cried in my neck. "Lets go inside." I said.

He nodded with his head in the crook of my neck. Luke pulled away and turned to go into the living room.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I slipped my shoes off and walked in to find Luke sitting on the couch leaned over with his head in his hands.

I sat beside him and ran my head up and down his back. "Babe?" I asked trying to get his attention.

He looked up at me with tears streaming down his face. "I'm pregnant." He said. I froze my hand still on his back. My face held no emotion for a brief second. Then I smiled widely.

"Really? We're having a kid?" I asked excitedly. Luke nodded looking worried. I pulled him closer and kissed him. I hugged him tightly.

As we were hugging Ashton busted through the door. "Michael!" He yelled. I pulled away from Luke to see Ashton with furiously determined look on his face.

"Luke's baby isn't yours its mine! We did it after a party while we were drunk."

Calum ran in and yelled "No this child is mine! I'm so sexy that just from Luke cuddling with me he got pregnant!"

We all turned to Luke. He shrugged and said "What can I say I'm an adorable slut."