Part 15

"Come on what's the harm, it's just a little prank?" Lock Smith said pleading with Mist to help him prank Black Sheep.

"No, I don't want to get in trouble you know how protective Coach Brunt is of Black Sheep and we both heard the stories of what happened to kids that picked on Black Sheep besides why do you want to prank a six-year-old thats just stupid." Mist said crossing her arms.

"But were not picking on her it's just a prank all were doing is locking her in a closet I'll mess with the door handle to make t fall off when she tried to open it from the inside to make it look like an accident all you have to do is lead her their, if worse comes to worse I'll take full responsibility"

"It's just so stupid though but fine" Mist said rolling her eyes, "I'll go get Black Sheep and bring her to the closet in the D wing in ten minutes"

"Perfect" Lock Smith said getting up and putting his tray away. Meanwhile at the end of the cafeteria WildFire and Flame were making plans of their own.

"I mean what's the harm we get out of Dr. Bellum's class and get extra time to study for the test" Flame said, who had decided to wait till the last minute to study for the test they had after lunch.

"Okay, I guess that would help me, i'm in but where would we do it and besides the sprinklers would just extinguish it."

"That's were Viper comes in he's great with plumbing he was one before he came here, already agreed to turn the water supply off in the D wing, no one goes there after lunch since it's just storage so no one gets hurt and everyone gets out of class it's a win for everyone."

WildFire smiled, "Okay, let's make it a big one" Flame smiled, "This is going to be fun"

Meanwhile, Mist lead Black Sheep to the closet. "Go head in" She urge Black Sheep, Black Sheep cocked her head the side confused wondering if this was some type of trick.

"Why?" she asked confused.

I was here earlier and dropped a bracelet my arms to big to reach your the only one with little arms" Mist replied which Black Sheep bought.

"Oh, why didn't you just say so I'm happy to help" She loved helping people and a tranie asking her for help instead of playing a prank on her was a nice change. Walking in the closet Mist closed the door behind her. Black Sheep let out a small yelp.

"Where did the lights go!" Mist felt kind of bad she was scared of the dark as a little kid so she felt for her.

"The door just closed silly open it" She said starting to regret being a part of this.

Black Sheep went to open the door for the handle to fall off. "I need help it fell off!" Black Sheep yelled starting to get scared banging on the door shaking a little.

"I'll go get help!" Mist said running away done with the prank wanting to end it, Black Sheep was scared enough. Turning the corner Flame and WildFire made their way into the D wing from the other end of the hall.

"We'll place it on the door" Wild Fire said pointing to the door next to the one Black Sheep was in who was silently crying on the floor.

"That way it looks like it caught by itself since it's made of wood you cut the wires to make it look like sparks from it started it, oh and make sure you get the security cameras to."

Flame nodded and did as told as WildFire lit a match and set the door on fire and quickly ran away.

Black Sheep looked up smelling the smoke begins to cough after the door had burned for a few minutes and had started to spread through the hallway towards Black Sheep. Five minutes later the smoke detectors had still not gone off and the fire had just hit Black Sheeps door.