Part 23

( Read the one before this it's not a big deal if you don't but it will make more sense)

" What did you do Brunt" Dr Bellum said massaging her forehead.

" I could ask you the same thing" Coach Brunt said crossing her arms.

"I have no idea what your talking about" Dr Bellum said putting her hands in the air defensively.

" Two words sock puppets" Coach Brunt said frowning. Dr Bellum let out a nervous chuckle.

" You know about that huh?"

" Well at least she's no longer asking for a sibling" Countess Cleo said trying to change the subject she didn't know what they were talking about but she knew it would give her a headache.

" Yes that's good I suppose but asking for a dog isn't much of a step down and the answer is still no" Maelstrom chimed in. Dr Bellum hummed to herself and it was clear to the others that she was thinking.

" I don't like the look on your face what are you thinking?" Countess Cleo asked cautiously.

" I don't see why we can't let her have a dog for obvious reasons we couldn't bring another child to the island."

" It would teach her some responsibility, plus it would keep her busy and keep her out of trouble" Coach Brunt said considering what Dr Bellum had said.

" Absolutely not it would pee everywhere and destroy everything" Countess Cleo argued.

" Which is why Black Sheep will have to train it"

" What's to say she will train the dog properly this could easily get out of hand she'll get bored of it after a couple of days and then we'll have to look after it" Shadowsun said frowning.

" Then why don't we give her a trial run I have some spare parts I can easily make a robotic dog put some fur on it and program it right she be none the wiser and will think it's a real dog. If she does well with it for a week we'll consider getting her a dog." Dr Bellum said typing away on the computer.

" All in favor" One by one all the faculty members raised their hands including Shadowsun though only to show that he was right.

" Then it's decided"

Dr Bellum got hard to work and it didn't take long to build a dog like robot and cover it with fur to make it look the part. She quickly coded the robot for it to act independently and like a young dog, the robots intelligence would progress as Black Sheep trained it. Unfortunately that meant there was no guarantee that there won't be holes in the ground from digging and chewed up shoes.

A few days later after Dr Bellum was confident in the device Coach Brunt had taken Black Sheep into her office for a surprise.

" Fi Fi!" Black Sheep yelled running up to the dog hugging it, Coach Brunt chuckled and Black Sheep ran over and hugged Coach Brunt.

"Thank You Thank You Thank You!"

" Come down kiddo" Coach Brunt said smiling, " this isn't for sure we're going to do a test run and if you do a good job taking care of the dog and keeping destruction to a minimum you can keep her"

Black Sheep nodded petting the dog and it barked.

" So you're naming the dog Fi Fi?" Black Sheep nodded.

" Come on Fi Fi I'll show you around" Black Sheep said taking the leash attached to the robot and lead it to her room.

Things hadn't gotten off to a good start as soon as Black Sheep took the leash off Fi Fi just like an actual dog would darted around her bed and shredded her pillow and despite Black Sheep telling her to sit it did nothing.