Chapter 2: Rain

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

NIGHTMARE

(They're in the surface)

"Well, There's Nothing Wrong With Him Besides Him Having a Magic Overdose" Doc, MedicTale Sans Said To the Trio , Consisting Of Cross, Dream And Ink

" Well That's Way to say That." I Said as I coughed up more Liquid Hate to my Hand

"I need to make More tests on you so you have to Stay here for a few days Or A Week" Doc Continued

" Aw crap."I pouted, Crossing My Arms, which, Cross Laughed at.

" Now Go rest. We will be outside"Cross Said

"Oh! What's Your name by the way?" Dream asked

"...Moon... Yeah , that's my name."

" Well, at least You're not Going to hear the others Fight over Chocolate Back at home."

"Hmmm , Yeah, Cross. You're in charge while I'm gone. Tell the others about what happened To me"

"Well Bye Moon, See you again sometime" Ink said as they Walked out the door, closing it for privacy

I was alone inside the room. I sat up , still feeling a little dizzy because Dream Hold me very close while taking A Portal here.

It's not like I hate Positivity! Kinda....

I teleported The book I didn't finish from the Castle. This'll be a long day...

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I was still reading the book, Not planning on putting the book down to let my Eye sockets rest. What? The story was Interesting!

I was reading the book until I heard Tiny taps on the window Right Next to Me By Small Droplets of water.

Rain!

I closed the book and Stood up from my bed, Heading towards the Rooftop

When I Reached My destination, I sat down in the Middle, Looking up To The Dark Sky while My Eye sockets are closed, Feeling Happy that My Friend Had Decided To Visit me.

Their Droplets of water Pouring on to me Made me Feel Warm In Some way. Not that The Sentence Makes Sense.

I was too focused on reconnecting to my friend, not noticing a Bright Yellow Skeleton Watching me from the shade.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
Time before It started raining, Talking Can Be heard
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

DREAM

Ink closed The door to Moon's Room, Giving Moon the time to rest From His Overdose.

"I've been meaning to ask.." Ink Said, Questions Running through his Skull

"What do you mean By 'Back At Home' ?" Ink continued, Still Questioning Cross.

Cross Looked at Ink before Picking up The Bags which the Two Brought . "Me, Moon and Some others Live together at a Forgotten AU."

" Well, Can You tell Me The name of The others And The AU?" I Asked, Hoping for him to answer my question

"Sorry Dream, I can't Answer That Question, Only The people We Think as Family Can know The Truth" Cross said , Happiness Can be heard From His Voice

Before Me and Ink Can Say Anything, Cross Carried the Bags To a portal that He made And walked through, Closing the Entrance to the ' Forgotten AU '.

"We have To look Into This." Ink stated, Me Nodding After

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Me and Ink Decided to stay At MedicTale, Ink Said That when he Sleeps, I'll Look into his Dreams for Answers.

Me and Ink were Talking Until I Head Shuffling through Moon's Room. The Door Opened, Showing Moon Looking Very Happy.

Moon Closed the Door and Headed to The Rooftop. I'm Guessing that He didn't Notice Us Because He just Walked Past Us.

I got up from my seat and Told Ink to stay to see if anything Happens.

I followed Moon up the stairs, I looked at the window and Saw That it started Raining, Me and Ink didn't Notice.

He continued his way up, me still following.

He walked to the middle And Sat down, I Had a Flashback Before The Apple Incident, Nightmare always did that when It rained, Before He Corrupted From The Apples.

He Looked up To th sky, Happiness Radiating Off him. He Was acting Like My Brother, He Looks So Happy....

What The Heck Is Going On Moon?

●•●•●•●•●•●•●
666 Words without A/N
●•●•●•●•●•●•●