Chapter 7: Always Meant to Be

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•
Christmas Special!

I hope You Have A Wonderful Day Even If you don't Celebrate The holiday!

Good Day To All!
(Also, Votes and Comments are appreciated)

Trigger warning! Mentions and Usage of Al***ol

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

The Gang Decided to throw a Christmas party In honor of Blue's Bravery to Officially Join the Gang and To Just Have Fun.

Killer and Lust Had Set up fairy lights inside the Castle and Lighted Lanterns in the trees outside. Horror Also Suggested To Put Christmas lights In the leaves , Nobody but them are gonna see them anyway.

Nothing but laughter Was heard In The Universe that they have resided in. They Planned to Go explore the forest since they never had the chance The Next day after Christmas as a Break.

Inside the Castle, Moderately Loud Music Was Blasted as The Ḟ̸̡̨̨̢̢̩̥͇͈̳̣̬̗̯̞̝̱̜͕͙͇͔͉͓̰̟͕͕͔͕̗̦̬̟͚̻̖̰͉̝͚͇͙͖͚̝̽̾̿̀̂̓̃̋̈́̎̎̈́̄̉̾̏͜͝ͅÀ̷̡̢̧̨͕̭͕̰̝̫̗̤̤͖̤̘̻͖͈͉̗̣̫̱̯͈̺͓͇̃̒̄̏͐̎̊̓̈͊̾̈́̋̚̕̕͝͝ͅM̶̡̛̤̘̻͇̼̔̋̅̄̈́̈̎͆̾͒̾̋̎̈̑̍̃̀̾̽̉͊̒͗̈́̈̌̅̒̈́̓͐̏̈̔͋̐̚̕̕̚̚͝͠͝͝͝͝≠̧̛̖͚̩̼̭̜͙̭̺̰͈͔̥͐̑́́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝I̶̡̡̡̧̡̢̢̛͖̲͓͈̗͎͔̥̦̱̩̺͈̣̞͖̣͈̭̠̯͈̫̦̜̙̲̬̳͓̠̗͚͈̱̪͓̝͉̎͒̉͛̆̀̓̽̀̈́͛̂̈́̆͑̊̀̈́̒̍͊͒́͝L̶̢̨̨̢̨̡̛͎̜̟̲͉̰͓͙̘̖̮̞͔̭̖̣̭̺̣̼̩̪̯̫̯̳͚͚̩͚̬̰̥̤̺̙̹̜̮̬̗̦̜̠̫͍͓̘̳͈͎̈́̏Ỹ̶̧̳̹͓͎̣̻͔̼͍̬̖͖͔͔̞̼̠̺̱͉͔͍̲̟͕̹͐̉̿̃̏̔̋͛̀̉̊̌́̋̂̽́͂̿̈́̐͗̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅ≠̧̢̛̖͚̩̼̭̜͙̭̺̰͈͔̥̣̼͖̰̻̺͉͐̑́́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝•̵̢͙͍̹̳̪̮͍͈̙͕̱̭̳̘͇͔͇̑͒̿̐̃̆̐̇͐̌̂̆͒̀̚͜͝°̷̨̰͖̟̠̰͚͚͙̹̪̽͌́̄͌͌̑͐̓̓̿̄̂͛̐̑͌͒̇̂̓́͛͒̿̿͐́̍̑̑̒ͅ•̴̢̨̧̢̛̰̘̙̱̞̖̘͈̩̪̣̫͓̩̟̟͉̹̐̍̎͐̿̈́͗̄̅͂͊̿́̄̒́͋̔̍̅̽̆̓̎̔̒̈́̃̊̕̚͝͠͝͝͠͝͠~̶̛͉̱̻͆̉̅̉͛͒͂̀̓̎̾̽̕͝͠͠ Group exchanged Jokes and Teased eachother with Harmless Words.

Error, Horror, And Nightmare (Secretly) Borrowed Food and Decorations from Copies and not the original Universes so that they'll not alert Ink as Fast. They'll return the things eventually! Okay maybe not the food.

Lust and Dust Made Some clothes For them from teh start Month To just Prepare for A Celebration of some kind, now they're just wearing Fancy Galaxy like suits with White gloves for some reason (Except for Lust, He decided to Hear a Dress With Cat ears).

Dust Heard the Clinking of glass tableware as the Ḟ̸̡̨̨̢̢̩̥͇͈̳̣̬̗̯̞̝̱̜͕͙͇͔͉͓̰̟͕͕͔͕̗̦̬̟͚̻̖̰͉̝͚͇͙͖͚̝̽̾̿̀̂̓̃̋̈́̎̎̈́̄̉̾̏͜͝ͅÀ̷̡̢̧̨͕̭͕̰̝̫̗̤̤͖̤̘̻͖͈͉̗̣̫̱̯͈̺͓͇̃̒̄̏͐̎̊̓̈͊̾̈́̋̚̕̕͝͝ͅM̶̡̛̤̘̻͇̼̔̋̅̄̈́̈̎͆̾͒̾̋̎̈̑̍̃̀̾̽̉͊̒͗̈́̈̌̅̒̈́̓͐̏̈̔͋̐̚̕̕̚̚͝͠͝͝͝͝≠̧̛̖͚̩̼̭̜͙̭̺̰͈͔̥͐̑́́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝I̶̡̡̡̧̡̢̢̛͖̲͓͈̗͎͔̥̦̱̩̺͈̣̞͖̣͈̭̠̯͈̫̦̜̙̲̬̳͓̠̗͚͈̱̪͓̝͉̎͒̉͛̆̀̓̽̀̈́͛̂̈́̆͑̊̀̈́̒̍͊͒́͝L̶̢̨̨̢̨̡̛͎̜̟̲͉̰͓͙̘̖̮̞͔̭̖̣̭̺̣̼̩̪̯̫̯̳͚͚̩͚̬̰̥̤̺̙̹̜̮̬̗̦̜̠̫͍͓̘̳͈͎̈́̏Ỹ̶̧̳̹͓͎̣̻͔̼͍̬̖͖͔͔̞̼̠̺̱͉͔͍̲̟͕̹͐̉̿̃̏̔̋͛̀̉̊̌́̋̂̽́͂̿̈́̐͗̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅ≠̧̢̛̖͚̩̼̭̜͙̭̺̰͈͔̥̣̼͖̰̻̺͉͐̑́́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝•̵̢͙͍̹̳̪̮͍͈̙͕̱̭̳̘͇͔͇̑͒̿̐̃̆̐̇͐̌̂̆͒̀̚͜͝°̷̨̰͖̟̠̰͚͚͙̹̪̽͌́̄͌͌̑͐̓̓̿̄̂͛̐̑͌͒̇̂̓́͛͒̿̿͐́̍̑̑̒ͅ•̴̢̨̧̢̛̰̘̙̱̞̖̘͈̩̪̣̫͓̩̟̟͉̹̐̍̎͐̿̈́͗̄̅͂͊̿́̄̒́͋̔̍̅̽̆̓̎̔̒̈́̃̊̕̚͝͠͝͝͠͝͠~̶̛͉̱̻͆̉̅̉͛͒͂̀̓̎̾̽̕͝͠͠ Group Drank the punch that they themselves created. And for some reason, Blue decided to Mix Whiskey to see who will get more drunk. Idiot.