Chapter 4: Back Again

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Time Passed

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

NIGHTMARE

I Sat up From The Bed, and Stretched My Arms, hearing a comforting Popping noise Right after.

The Sun shined In the horizon, Giving warmth to all.

The Door Opened to Show Both Dream And Cross, I Smiled at them as a welcome.

"Hello Moon! Are You Feeling Better?" Dream Asked.

"Hello Dream, Cross, I Feel Great Thanks To You And Doc! Thank You!"

"No need to Thank Me. You can thank Ink For Creating This AU." Dream Replied. I stiffen up a little hearing the creator's Name.

"Anyways," Cross said For a Distraction. "The others have been very worried Of You, Just Look." Cross handed me a phone that was in a call right After.

I took the Phone and Put it right beside where my ear should be. "Hello?" I spoke to the phone.

"OhMyDogNightmare-AreYouOkayDidTheyFindOutDidInkHurtYouDidDreamAttackYouWithHisStupidPositivity-IfHeDid-DustKillerHorrorGetYourWeapinsReadyWeAreGoingToAttackTheStarFreaksBase-" the Voice was Cut Off By A Glitching One. Error.

"ς∀η y0oυ sHHuT uPp?" Error said annoyed

I chuckled at them, I felt happier that I heard their Voices. Even if it is through a Phone.

"Hey Error, anything wrong Happened While I Was Gone Besides Lust?" A 'Hey!' was Heard At the Background After I Said That

"η∀μμ. γοσυ SυRrε λσυRΞ Οκαγ τμσυGGμ?" Error Asked

" Yep, Never Better. "

"gGr∃∀τ! g0 ουτSSiDe, ww∃'ve g0ττεη γYσυ GiIFτs."

"Hmm. Sure." I replied as I ended the call, Handing it To Cross Right After.

I noticed That Dream was Spooked On Hearing The names Of Lust And Error, I Just ignored Him.

"Y'all Can Meet Me Outside the Hospital. See ya." I said as I Teleport outside the Hospital Of MedicTale.

I was Instantly Tackled down By a Hug As The Person Saw me

"N- Moon! I was so worried! WE Were So Worried When You Didn't Come Back That day !" The Monster, Lust, Shouted Happiness and Concern in his voice.

"I Can See That-" I cough "C-Can you have Off Now? My Ribs Are Breaking " after I Had Said That Lust Had Gotten Off and Helped me Stand Up.

I looked at Lust Until Someone Threw a Puppet Of Myself into My Grasp

"ΜΜαd∃∃ ΕΛεRRλοΝΕ ΙΝ τμε ςααSτιε. τ∀κε α ιοοσκ." Error Said As he Walked Forward From The Portal He Made Recently.

I Held The Puppet Up Of Myself, No, This Was 'Moon'.

The Puppet Had Blue And Violet Buttons For Eyes, The Small 'jacket' was Laying 'comfortably' in The Arms. It was The Same Size Of My Hand.

"Aw Thank You Error. This Is Beautiful." I Complemented Error, Noticing a Yellow Blush Dusting His Cheeks. Not that noticeable By some People, Blame my good 'eyesight'.

I had Felt a Presence Teleport Behind Me , The Aura Giving Positivity. Dream.

I Felt His Hand Grab My shoulder and Pull me Back On the Ground.

"Moon!What The Heck Are You Doing?!" Dream Shouted Worriedly.

I Stood Up On My Feet and Grabbed Dreams By His Arm. Eyes lights Now Shaded A Deep Blue To Look More threatening.

Dream Looked At Lust, Cross And Error Then Looked Back To me. I Glared At Dream's Eye lights, Fear Glazing Them And Mine Glowing Brighter Than Before To Creating a Illusion that the Made The World Darker.

"Guardian." I spoke At Dream. "I Do Wish To Tell You Every Truth, Yet I Cannot. So I May Tell You This.

The Creator Had Created them. The Creator Made Them That Way And You Had Yet To Realize ⁉"

Dream Looked at Me , Mixed Emotions Running Through His Mind.

"Thank you Moon." Dream Said as He Yanked His Arms Out of My Grasp. "I will Confront Ink About This Soon."

I looked At Dream Blankly Before Muttering a 'Thank You' and Turning away and Walking away To The Portal.

I felt My Brother's Hand Grab My Shoulder Stopping Me From My Tracks.

"If I May Ask, How Do You Know About This?" Dream Asked.

"Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept Right?" I Smirked As Walked Through The Portal, The Three Following Behind The Portals Closing after.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

We Walked Up To The Door to The Castle, Stopping In front Of it.

"Y'all Go On Without Me. I Want to Surprise Them" I Said Smiling. Cross And Lust Nodded And Walked Inside.

I looked Over To Error, Confused Why He Didn't Go Inside With Them.

He Spoken Before I Can question him

"ⅰ SSταγεε∂ ττο κεερ λγου CοΜραηλ."

I Smiled And Hugged Him. He Glitched A little But He Hesitantly Hugged Back, A Yellow Blush Again Appearing On His Cheeks Like Earlier.

"Thank You For Being There My Friend." I said To Him. I felt My Soul Grow Warm By Him Hugging Tighter.

What The Heck Is This Feeling....?

LUST

I snapped a Picture of Them Hugging , Hearing a Giggle From Cross Right Behind Me.

"S.S. Errormare Is Shipping Off. Grab Your Bags and Hop In~~~" Me And Cross Said At The Same Time.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

822 Words Without A/N
Oh and You didn't Expect That Didn't You?
Good.
Anyways Thank You For Reading!
Sorry The Chapter Was Taking Long On Uploading, I lost What I Had Written ;-;
See You!

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●