08052018

I just felt everything is not alright . Idk if it is just my stupid feeling. But we really need to talk . Idk if this is the right time to do so . Idk whether i can help you in any way . You ask me to just let you be. But i really cant. I dont know whether didnt do anything is the right thing i should do. I want to be your help in any way . But still im afraid to do something, im afraid that me doing something will not help you in any way, the least thing that i can do is to ask . I dont want to make you felt not okay.I know that i should respect your decision . I should wait . I should stop doing anything that I want. I should be understanding. But im not like that . I tried to be. But i failed. I still want to ask you. Is there anything that you want to share with me? Is it really okay to let you be? Why you said that you're okay when you're not? What you felt today? What can i do to help you ? I really want to help you but i know that i cant unless you let me to.

Im sorry that im the one who always find you when im not okay. Im sorry that you always comfort me when im not okay , when idk whether you're okay or not at that time. Im sorry that im the one who always receiving from you. Im really sorry that i cant be any help for you. Im sorry for being me. I hope that you know how grateful i am for having you and them . Im really thankful for everything but im sorry. Im sorry for being honest and expressing what i felt . I want you to know that i can always be your ear and you can feel free to share whatever you want. I want to talk to you. But there is no right time. And idk when is the right time.