He once said (Kim JongHyun)

“I think it’s okay to feel lost in your life. I think it’s okay not to reach that final goal in your life. You may earn things while being lost or could make something out of it through the emotions you feel. I think it should be your judgement. You don’t have to make someone else judge the satisfaction of your life."

“I am always thankful for those who love me. Even if they don’t look for me like they did before."

 "Cry out loud once. Look at the mirror and shake it off. I've cried like that before and others will have times like that too. Cheer up, you're not alone."

" There is no shortcut to perfection. All it takes is hard work, and more hard work."

“Life is a continuation of meetings and farewells. Because of that process I believe that we grow, sadness and tears come, but we will meet again some time.”

I miss you, kim jonghyun

 “It's really cool to share with someone your color and scent. Even if you explain it in depth, those who don't have the experience can't understand it entirely. We are sharing this cool thing. You and I."

" If you tear up, then just cry. How is there such a thing as 'something to cry over' or 'nothing to cry over'? It's all right to gain strength, even tomorrow."

“Someone please hold me, I’m exhausted from this world. Someone please wipe me, I’m drenched with tears. Someone please notice my struggles first. Please acknowledge the poor me.”

“When I’m alone or feel like I’m being left out, I make myself feel better by taking a bath and, when I get into the bathtub, if the water is warm, it feels like it’s telling me that I worked hard. Like 'ya, you’ve worked hard, Jonghyun-ah!' "

“Because even though we’ve been in different worlds all day, we always end the day together.”

-KJH, song -

I miss you, JjongD

 “You should never tell anyone that you are not the only one suffering everyone is like you, or if you have the courage to die, you can live."

 “Is there anyone out there, from our Blue Night family, that is crying alone tonight? Don’t be like that. I hope that you believe that these bitter days of crying alone will prove to be the most beautiful days of your life."

“Time goes by. It is just slower when you are having a hard time. If you try to enjoy the time, everything will be alright.”

“I think youth is like that. You're more intense than anyone else, and you're more idle than anyone."

"Even though we can't communicate using the same language, we use music instead."

 “I think time really is a medicine but, sometimes, it’s hard to know how to swallow that medicine"

 “I don’t think you should react to little things in life. But when someone critics you, you should understand it and change your thoughts. I think that is the basics of life of learning.”

"Even if we want different things and can't see face to face, I will still be on the stage and I will always be thankful for those who were once there for me.”

I wish you happiness and you did well .