Cassandra Snape

My name is Cassandra Blythe Snape and I'm a witch

My name is Cassandra Blythe Snape and I'm a witch. My name used to be Cassandra Camilla Mills. Yes I am adopted by Serveres Snape because I had no parents and was living on the streets. My father was a Pureblood Slytherin while by mother was a beauxbaton student and half veela witch makes me part veela. My real father left when I was six years old and for a whole years i was beaten by mother and taking the blame on why my father left. I soon then ran away and Snape found me reading a potions,booo my real father given to me. He took me to his home and gave me warm close and food and wouldn't let me go back to the streets,no matter how much I argued with him. Months later he adopted me and I call him dad. He treats me as his own and like a princess. Months later, we ran into his old friends and ever since we hang a lot. I am best friends with Draco Malfoy and a girl name Clover Stone, who also wants to be in Slytherin like Draco and I. Though the two don't get along because they hate sharing their best friend but I can't pick. I want to be in Slytherin to make my dad proud. I'm going to be top of my classes and be known through the school.