chapter 1, its f*cking freezing

As I sprint towards the bus headlamps in the snow; the cold air hit my face and froze me to the core. I wanted nothing more than to turn my back to the wind but if I didn't make this bus... well I would be a lot colder if I didn't get onto that bus. As I reached the side of the bus; I knocked on the door, it opened and I jumped inside. I looked up to the driver and noded.
-"how far are ya head'n, kid", asked the driver.
-"hail hollow"
-"that ill be 30 bucks", said the driver as he reached out his hand.
I handed him the 30 bucks and walked to the corridor of seats, thay were mostly filled but I saw one free seat. I walked to the back of the bus and when I got to the seat, I saw that the window seat in the row was occupied by a sleeping girl with blond hair. I took the seat beside her and studied her for a bit; it was obvious that she couldn't be younger than me and she was wearing white shirt and jeans, a gray backpack was stuffed between her knees along with a dark blue winter jacket. She actually really pretty and I felt lucky that I got to spend my 7 hour bus trip with pretty company.

I looked over her, threw the window; the snow storm was raging outside as the bus begun to move forward. The cold was still eating at my face as I buckled in and begun to relax. Thank god that i got to the bus in time, I didn't want to be in that cold for one more second, it was like -18℃ out there. I hate the winter.

As I feel myself warming up; I start removing my gloves, hat and thick winter jacket, I don't want to be cold but I don't want to over heat in this warmed bus either.

The cold is so Damn depressing, it bites and teres as your skin like a cheese grater and it makes you feel like dying.

I look around me, at the people in the bus, most of them are asleep; which is understandable considering that the sun went down 2 hours ago and the the only sores of light were the buses head lights and the pale moon, then again it's only 8 pm but I know that the sound of a motor humming along is one of the most relaxing sounds there is.