Friendship problems

My best friend is friends with another friend. And people say they're trying to make things right with them and I asked 'what did my best friend do?' but they all ignored me and immediately changed the subject. My best friend has been sitting with their new best friend in classes and lunch. Now free time we go to the gym and play sports or chat for about 40 minutes and my best friend say with their new best friend and talked the entire time. I was left sitting up against a wall with my knees to my chest looking at them every once and a while. But only one question lingered. 'what did I do?' they looked at me but didn't come over here. I had to move a few times and as I had to pass them I got a 'are you okay?'fron my best friend. I didn't answer and just replied with a shrug. 'I dunno, am I okay?' I thought. Now they've been in all of our groups with a few other close friends of me and my best friend. In our groups we usually talk to certain people but since my best friend' new best friend came along I'm alone thinking to myself 'am I a bad friend?' I've been calling myself trash ever since we met to make people feel better about themselves and know their loved. But for the first time my best friend asks 'why do you call yourself trash?' I reply 'because I am' he pushes me and tries to crack me but I just reply with 'because I am'. Now the two together are pushing me to the edge. My best friend is saying nice things to their new better friend that my 'best' friend never told me. Now in school I've been described as 'broken'.
I stopped eating
I stopped talking
I don't laugh at things I would think are funny
I stopped sleeping
My temper is short
I lasg out on people and more
My friends have to practically beg me to eat now.
Now every time I look a tiny 'best' friend and they see what's happening I say inside my head 'you did this'