What is actually happening

So as you all know life is just gone downhill RN. Coronavirus, weather (well for the US), politics, and all kinds of shit..

But what exactly does this mean for us?

Well let me explain myself first.

I have had anxiety take over and nearly all my 'friends' and my nearly all best friends who are Wattpaders (try to guess wow I wonder who they are) have this tornado shit going around while the coronavirus is now in my town which I refuse to leave the house. The worse for my tornado fiasco is in an hour so there's that. I'm just so lost right now I don't know what to do with so much shit happening my dad is giving me end of the world theories and saying they're true and he showed proof and now my anxiety skyrocketed. I am just so scared right now. I have cats to take care of. And I just broke up with my boyfriend who has treated me like absolute shit.

Now what does this mean for Wattpad? Well I realized most of the Anerican wattpaders are near the east side of America which is where tornado alley is in and it's heading north east so I'm worried for all of you guys. I don't think I don't think I'm going to survive this year and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm not afraid of what's going to happen I'm afraid that I have no other choice to accept it.

I wish you all the best of luck.