Classroom Of The Elite

Plot description

Ayanokojj is a 16 year old boy who just started his high school career at a prestigious school in Tokyo for future leaders. However he ends up in the bottom class. Class D.

During the first month, everything seemed to be going well, despite being on the bottom of the classes. But then the school shows its twisted side.

He joins up with his classmate, Suzune in convincing the rest of the class to climb their way to Class A.

Genres

School, drama, slice of life

Review

I really like this anime, and also, it's another diamond in the rough, by Kodokawa.

I think the plot is very engaging and you're always looking forward to the witty solutions that Ayanokojj and Suzune are always thinking up.

Though, the plot is excellent and it doesn't bore you at any time, you don't see much character development in the anime. But, really, the great story and all the different unique characters make up for the very small amount of development.

I really like the way there's a bit of mystery and detective elements in the anime. I just like the way it's incorporated into school life and I really love that Kadokawa uses that to keep you interested in the story.

I highly recommend this.

Length: 1 season, 13 episodes
Season 2 to be released

Age rating: 14 for profanity and language

Personal rating: 8/10