chapter 3

bakugou pov

"i should add you to the chat I'm sure they wont mind" he says getting his phone out before I can say anything i get my own phone out seeing that kiri added me to the cursed group chat oh i can tell I'm already going to get annoyed by this idiots, i immediately tern of notifications for the chat.  

time skip to back at dorms

"there you guys are, where were you" denki said as he quickly looked over at us as we walked in, he's playing some stupid video game with sero. "hey man you wanna play a game" sero says to kiri after winning a game against denki, "no me and bakubro are going to watch some movies but ill come down after I'm not sure if bakugou will though" kirishima said with a big smile on his face  "don't call me bakubro" i say as i walk to the elevator stopping in front of it waiting for the doors open. i look over at kirishima he's talking to the to idiots about something, kirishima looks nerves the doors of the elevator suddenly open "come on shity hair" i say nodding my head towards the open elevator he waves good bye to the two idiots and we get in the elevator  and i press the Button to the 4th floor. it was silent which i would usually like but this silent felt kinda weird i look over at kirishima, he's facing the other direction i could just about see his face  i noticed his face and the tops of his ears were a light red colour, is.. is he bushing i think to my self. without thinking my hand reaches up to wards his face moving him to face me i look into his eyes as he looks into mine i couldn't move i heard the elevator door open and I quickly moved out of the elevator. what the fuck what did i just do i try to walk to my dorm when a arm grabs my arm i turn around to see kirishima his face fully red smiling "are we still going to watch a move or no" there must be something fucking wrong with me i cant say no, i small smile grows on my face before i turn around and walk into my dorm room leaving the door open  i hear the door shut as i sit on my bed and kirishima sits next to me "what movie/s do you want to watch then" kirishima says i don't answer and just turn in the tv and put the move on(its a horror move btw)

time skip to middle of movie  

i know that kirishima doesn't like horror movies but i had to sit through his comedy shit "you scared" i say with a grin on my face "n-no I'm not scar-" he doesn't manage to finish before a jump scare he hid his hear between my arm and the wall i cant help but laugh.

time skip till after 2 horror moves(its round about 7)

"wow man i got to admit them moves were really scary" kirishima say while getting up of my bed "do you want to go down to the others with me or are you gong to stay up here" he starts to walk towards my door "i have nothing better to do so why the fuck not" i say as i get up and walk to door as well. we get to the elevator and get in it was yet again some what awkward but not as much. we exist the elevator to see mina, sero and denki. mina and sero were yelling at denki as he shoved a hole spoon of something into his mouth  they could only be playing one game

truth or dare  

sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or it doesn't make that much sense I'm to lazy to read though it