chapter 6

"ok umm if I tell you I'm going to have to tell you something I am not proud of ok" I say as I put my knees close to my chest glancing at him before looking at the ground and continuing.

bakugou pov 

"you know how me and Deku knew each other before coming to UA" I ask slitty looking up to see if he will respond or not  I see him nod slitty so I carry on "we didn't really get along well I mean I didn't get along with him I Kina bullied him like a lot and I know I pick on him now as well but he knows I don't actually mean it but back then I was a lot more brutal as in.." I stop anger bubbling up inside me thinking back to how much of an asshole I was I sigh and carry on "as in I told him to.. to k-kill himself" I couldn't look at Kirishima in fear of what his reaction is, I just carried on "I told him more then once I would also push him and stuff, a-and one day" I could feel the tears start to fall down my face as I remembered that day. I look up when I feel kirishimas arms rap around me one hand on my back and the other in my hair "you don't have to say anymore if you don't want to" he says in a soft voice, I need to carry on I have to I just continue "no" I say pushing him of me "I don't deserve you comforting words I-i" I sigh and carry on, 'one day he tried to kill himself, he tried to jump of the school but luckily I was up there on a call to the old hag' he gave me a weird expression "my mom" I say to clarify "anyway I managed to get him down I have no idea how but I did and he was sent to this special place to check on his mental health and shit, I would visit him when I was aloud out but sometime I would just sneak out at first it was weird for both of us for me of all people to go see if he was ok but soon when he was let out we would just hang out Kinda, that last part is unimportant" I say laughing as I whip my tires " you wouldn't know how many times we would apologise to each other" I look into kirishimas eyes and realised I Kina got a bit of topic "oh so about the nightmares most of the time its deku on the edge of the roof and I'm unable to save him and then sometime it cuts to the hole of are class just staring at me sadness's and pure anger in there eyes well all apart from you umm idk that's it I guess" I finish and look up at Kirishima he gives me a small smile and ruffles my hair usually I would hate it but I hate it a little less not enough to not be annoyed though"get your hand of my hair shitty hair" he just takes his hand off of my head and got up, "where are you going" I question "to get us breakfast silly" he says and he gives me a big grin and walked out of the room, I lie down on his bed and sigh a small smile forming of my face. this idiot.

Kirishima pov

I give bakugou a smile before walking out of my dorm to get us breakfast I'm glad he can trust me enough to tell me about his past Ido have a few questions though I think there questions for another time though. After going into the elevator to the ground floor I go to the kitchen to see what food there is after grabbing some ingredients to try and put together as I'm making the 'food' I hear someone walk into the kitchen I tern around to see Midoriya "oh hi Midoriya" I say as I fully face him he smiles back "hello Kirishima how are you" "I'm doing great how about you" I ask "I'm doing good umm Kirishima the-" he doesn't have time to finish when I tern around and see the food I was trying to make for me and bakugou on fire damn I step back in a panic turning bake to Midoriya he looks panicked as well we just look at each other then the fire over and over agin not knowing what to do when m]Momo came into the kitchen and threw a blanket thing other the fire putting it out she always has the wright things for what mess everyone cursed signing she turned to me and Midoriya what happened here. "Im sorry Momo I was crying to make breakfast but got distracted and it just went up in flams" I say really nervously she just sighs again smiling at me its ok Kirishima ill inform Aizawa of the situation and with that Momo walked out. "what am I going to do know' I mumble under my breath "what was that Kirishima" Midoriya questions, 'oh its nothing its just I was making breakfast for me and Bakugou but now I can't make anything" I say looking at Midoriya noticing he had a slight smirk on his face I had no time to question him when he said, "you should take him out for breakfast then" my face particle lit up "oh Midoriya that's a great idea thank you so much" I say just before running out of the kitchen to go bake to my dorm ooooo this is going to be so fun I think as I get into the elevator.

I walk into my dorm seeing Bakugou is still here my smile widens I walk other to him but soon noticed he was a sleeping let out a sigh she looks so cute and peaceful. I hit my face at my thoughts accidentally hitting my face to hard waking Bakugou from his light slumber "damnit" I whisper unto my breath as he rubs his eyes omg he's to cute. "hey sleepy Baku so umm I may or may not of accidentally set fire to the kitchen so how about we go out somewhere for breakfast instead" I say tubing the back of my neck in nervously, "you did what" he says in a sleepy voice, is it bad that I think it sound soothing I can wake up to that voice every morning "Kirishima?" I herd Bakugou say as I snap out of my thoughts I just nod to say that I'm listening "where are we going for breakfast then" he says slightly angry, sitting up"ah well we could go the small cafe down the road" I hope he says yes "sure whatever lets just go" he says getting up and I follow him out of my dorm room this is going to be fun.

I hope anyone reading liked this chapter and if there are any spelling mistakes tell me so I can maybe try and change it.

also if you have any ideas for future chapters please tell me.

have a nice day/night :)