casting +

synopsis

gisella bellante despises everything about storm snider. 

determined to leave the past behind, she ventures to manhattan in search of a fresh start, eager to erase the haunting memories that have plagued her.

in her pursuit of a new beginning, gisella accepts a scholarship and enrolls in a prestigious institution to further her studies. it is there that she crosses paths with eros di menna, a captivating individual who takes an unsettling interest in her.

having sworn off men due to past experiences, gisella is adamant about keeping her distance, but destiny has different plans in store. complicating matters further, eros is not your typical suitor—he's half-dog and hotter than a freshly brewed cup of coffee.

 as gisella struggles to resist eros' magnetic pull, she finds herself embroiled in a web of intrigue and desire. will she succumb to the enticing charm of eros, risking the scars of her past, or will she fight against the tempestuous path fate has set before her?

castlist —

castlist —

your imagination as GISELLA BELLANTE

"WHAT ARE YOU MY SUGAR DADDY? I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY OR YOUR PITY SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

jennie kim as MYA YI-JIN

" SOMETIMES I WISH I LEARNED SPANISH BECAUSE WHEN GIGI SPEAKS IT, I TEND TO FALL IN LOVE "

stephen james as EROS DI MENNA

"MAN THIS GIRL IS LITERALLY KILLING ME. WHY IS SHE PLAYING HARD TO GET?"

reece king as STORM SNIDER

"YOU AND THAT FILTHY MUTT WILL FUCKING PAY..."

christian yu as BRAYDEN JAE

"WHY ARE SPANISH GIRLS SO HOT!.."

copyright —

copyright

© michelle solei

all rights reserved. this book or any portion may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.