preface

AS A BOYFRIEND, you should always respect your partner's wishes.

You should never proceed anything beyond further without consent, no matter the issue.

As for somebody by the name of Storm Snider, he broke those two rules and ended up getting smacked with a broken beer bottle.

All because he wouldn't listen....

"You fucking whore! I'm going to make you pay for this!"

His mangled lip and obviously broken nose were caked in the scarlet liquid. The now broken remains of the bottle were scattered on the floor coated with blood, making it very dangerous for the both of us to step on. Storm's eyes were filled with hatred, a burning to desire to end me, as he quickly wiped the blood off of his face and sneaked in a slick punch. My eyes quickly shut and prepared for the hit but nothing came close to my face.

"You belong to me remember that, you will listen to whatever I have to say and if you don't like it then that's too damn bad."

I growled, "Stop controlling me. We are not together anymore. I'm calling it quits with you because this needs to stop. I cannot live like this anymore. You are hurting me Storm."

"I will never accept the breakup Gisella" he shouts, "We were meant to be and you will never leave. You will always do as I say and accept my needs as a man."

My eyes widened, I couldn't stay in this relationship any further, this was the last straw. The manipulation, narcissism, and abuse that spilled out of his mouth gave out so many red flags as to why we shouldn't be together anymore. A partner who loves endlessly will never say these things, let alone forcibly make your partner have sex with you. I shouldn't be forced to do anything I don't want to do; This isn't love. This is emotionally and mentally affecting me and I am sick and tired of this.

Out.

Out.

I need out.

"Man? You call yourself a man after you raped me? I didn't give you any consent to touch me. This is the last time these things will happen. We are over Storm, get over it and leave me the fuck alone and get out of my apartment. I am not in love with you anymore. You threw that word out the window for me."

Storm's eyes were filled with more hatred as I told him that I wasn't into him anymore and he pounded the wall with his fists, making me tremble with more fear. I was careful enough to not set foot on the surrounding glass, but he was making it so hard for me to not be frightened. All I could do is shiver. If this man could force me to have sex with me this man is capable of hitting me. He clenched his teeth with anger but soon quickly gave me some space as he saw what position I was in and wiped off the sweat that embedded his forehead. He picked up his things and walked to the exit of my apartment complex.

He stopped his tracks as soon as he opened the door and glanced at me as I sulked in my own puddle of tears.

"You have one week to get your shit together. We will never be over and you will always be mine. One week and you will be back into my arms fulfilling all my desires. Get your head out of the gutter and be prepared to what's to come. You are mine, Gisella. Absolutely mine."

And with that he left, shutting the door and leaving me alone in the process to regain my senses and posture.

Out.

Out.

I need out.

wow its been a while wattpad

wow its been a while wattpad. its been years since i've logged back into my account and everything has changed. besides that, i am back and much better than ever (i think). i hope you like this and expect more to come soon. i'm currently working and going to school full time so don't expect frequent updates. i will try my best to upload as soon as i can.

ily <3

c u r r e n t l y u n e d i t e d.

ⓒ michelle solei ♡