💕online admirer💕

💕Marty × Buffy💕
<>

it's been two years since it happened. two years since we lost him. i've been very distant from everyone ever since. i don't really even talk to my good friend, cyrus goodman.

one day, i was doing my homework, the usual, when i got a message from an unknown number.

<>

/unknown/

> hi. <

> um, hello? <

> hi um, is this buffy driscoll? <

> yes, who wants to know? <

> just me. i've seen you around school and such, and i think you are very beautiful. <

> is this some kind of joke? <

> no. <

> who are you? <

> you'll find out soon enough.<

> and when will that be? <

> soon. text you later beautiful. <

> um, bye. <

<>

i slightly blushed when he kept calling me beautiful. i don't find myself beautiful. i just find myself invisible and unwanted. but i finished my homework and i got ready for bed.

<>

once i got to school, the person who texted me didn't leave my mind. could they just be joking with me? could it just be a prank?

i went to my locker and cyrus came up to me.

"hi buffy,"he said and i sighed.

"hey cyrus,"i said to him.

"how've you been?"he asked and the bell rung.

"wanna hang out later? we haven't talked a lot,"i said and he looked at little shocked.

"sure,"he said and we got to our classes.

<>

after school, we walked to my house and i was planning on telling him about this unknown number and what i should do.

"so i wanted to talk to you about something."

<>

the unknown person, my admirer has been texting me non-stop. and now, he's asked if we could meet in person.

i had arrived to the location. it was beautiful, and i was finally able to see the person behind the messages.

"Marty?"

<>

Word Count: 308!