💕sudden breakdown💕

💕Cyrus × TJ💕
<>

sometimes i cry so much, other times i could wish i could fall asleep and never wake up. i'm happy with tj, i really am, i just don't feel like i belong in this world, knowing i'm weird, and everyone thinks it's a bad thing that i'm gay.

i get jumped for that by guys that are bigger than me and have unpleasant looks and smell very weird, knowing i'm innocent so whatever they know, i don't.

anyway, i was in the bathroom taking a bath, just washing all the dirt off my body and trying to wash my thoughts away as well.

once i got out, i dried my hair and put the towel around my waist, walking to my room. but then i heard someone at the door and i went to open it.

i opened it to see the one person i know i don't deserve.

"hey cyrus,"he said looking down at my lower half and i blushed hard.

"u-um, do you need something?"i asked.

"obviously, you,"he replied and walked in, closing the door behind him.

"um, now's not really a good time,"i said,not really wanting to talk to him.

"why not?"he asked.

"i just want to be alone right now,"i replied, not lying at all. i actually just wanted to be alone and just think.

"if you want to be alone then somethings bothering you, tell me,"he said and i sighed and gave in, knowing there wouldn't be any use.

"i just don't think i belong with you- he cut me off.

"what?"he asked.

"you didn't let me finish, i don't think i belong with you or in this world in general,"i said and he nodded.

"but, why would you say that about yourself?"he asked.

"sometimes i do, i'm always thinking lowly of myself,"i said looking down and he pulled me closer, forgetting that i only had a towel on me and it was starting to slip.

"don't ever say that about yourself, you're the amazing, adorable bean I fell in love with and your amazing just the way you are,"he said, leaning in.

once his lips met mine, my blush had gotten deeper as my towel almost slipped off but tj grabbed it.

he gave it to me, as i put it on we went back upstairs.

"not a word about what happened,"i said.

"whatever you say,"he said as he snickered.

<>

word count: 419!