03

We were done looking for our classes so we sat down in the benches and talked till the bell rang.

9:00
We hear the bell ring,we got up and headed to our classes. Once we were going separate Wendy said "stay together" .

I went with yeji and irene since we had first period together. "Like Wendy said stay together babies" Irene said.

Yes Irene and iu are the mothers in the group.they can't leave us alone or we'll just make ourselves look like clowns.

"Look for 3 tables that are together" I said for we could sit together. "Alright" they said.

Thank god we did find some. Now we wait for the teacher to arrive,but it didn't take long.

9:05
"Hello students,how are you guys" the teacher said. "It was alright" the students replied.

The teacher looked at us. He was confused because he has never seen us so he speaks up "are you three new to the class or school" he asks.

Irene stands up and bows "hello,we are new to the school" she gives a smile. She looks down and yeji and I to introduce ourselves.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher says. Ooh wow nervous I am right now. We walked to the front of the class.

Irene went first then yeji and last but not least me .

"annyeong I'm irene,please take care of me and my friends"she said with a smile. I'm not surprised that boys are drooling over her.

"Are you single" someone yelled

Irene laughed." Yes"

"annyeong I'm yeji,I would like to make new friends.like irene said please take care of me and my friends" she said with a little laugh.

Oh shit everyone's eyes turned to me,great.

"annyeong my name is y/n,Um ... yeah please take care of my friends and i"

just when we were about to leave the front door opened.

"Ahh,late again" the teacher said. He just gave him a small laugh,I don't see anything funny about coming late.

"Jungkook please meet your new class mates"
The teacher told him while jk was reaching his table.

He just looked at us. Thank you for making me uncomfortable jerk,you said to yourself .

Irene's POV
I hear the door open right when we were about to leave the front,I look who it is.

"Ahh,late again" the teacher said. He just gave him a small laugh.

"Jungkook please meet your new class mates"
The teacher told him while reaching to his table.

Once he sat down I see he had his eyes on y/n. I wouldn't blame him my friends are hot.i looked at y/n she looked uncomfortable she probably saw him staring at her.

Y/n POV
"Alright guys,you may go back to your seats and welcome,i hope you like this school." I hear the teacher say.

"Thank you" I spoke.

10:04
I started packing up along with the girls. The bell rings in one minute then I go to my 2nd period that I have with iu.

"I'll leave first"I said. "Alright bye hunny,remember stay with iu always okay"Irene said.

"Yes mother" I replied

I got out of the class to head to my 2nd.great i see iu waiting for me,"hi y/n,ready" she asked.

I nod.i scan the room to look for tables, "ooo over there" I say.we head over and I see the same boy in my first period but with two more people.

"I see" I hear iu say. "What is it" I ask confused. "Look to your left" She says.

I look and I regret it because I made eye contact with one of them.

"What about them" I asked "don't you think they're staring at you a bit to much" she asked

Who are they? Do they have staring problems or do they have a problem with me already I asked myself.