01

y/n is a beautiful 17 year old.she is living with her friends because they are responsible to live on their own.

First day of school
6:20
It's my first day of school,I'm so nervous because what if I don't get classes with my friends? I took a deep breath and went to take a shower.

Once I got out of the shower I went out to check if my friends were up.first I went to momo's.i knocked a couple times but she didn't answer so I went in to wake her up.

"Momo,wake up" I said heading to her bed.

"Give me 5 minutes"she said while putting her blanket over her head.

"Fine I'll wake up the other girls,but please don't take long,it's our first day and I don't want to be late" I said walking out of her room.

"Oh shit I forgot"I heard her say.i than heard the water pouring down.

"1 down 7 more to go" you said heading to Irene's room.i than stop in front of her door.

"Is she awake?" I asked my self shocked.i knocked on her door "Irene,can I come in?" I asked her. "Yeah come in baby" she said.

I come in and see her doing her make up.wow how can someone be so beautiful you thought.

"Don't worry the rest of the girls are up" she said. "Wow I thought I had to fight them to wake them up"

Irene laughed."nervous?" I asked her.

"Kinda,what about you?"Irene asked me.

"Very,what if I don't get classes with you guys"I frown.

"Hunny you have to make new friends" she told me. "Well yeah but -" she interrupts me saying "y/n it's 6:54"

Holy shit I got distracted that I didn't check the time.i realized I haven't changed and brushed my hair or have done my makeup,great we are going to be late because of me.

I left Irene's room going to mine.i went in my restroom and did what I needed to.

Holy shit guys.idk if I like it but pls tell me what you think DONT FORGET I AM NEW TO THIS. Luvvv you (: