05

I ask for his phone and type in my number. "Here,see you tomorrow" I say giving him a smile.

Tae's POV
I watched her as she left with her friends. She's so beautiful,beautiful face,body,smile beautiful everything.

"Tae" i turn to see who called me,it was Jimin."what" I say "they are here,come on"

I walk back to them

"Sooo what happened " they ask "well I asked for her number and she gave it" I reply.

Y/n POV
I got in the car with Irene this time. "I'm so happy for you hunny"momo yells out from the back " what" I say in a confused tone.

"You're talking to the most popular and handsomest man" she says "shut it I saw how Jimin looked at you" I reply with a smirk.

*Home*
Finally we pull up the driveway. I can't wait to eat you say to yourself letting out a laugh.
Home :

I run inside racing yeji,wendy and momo

I run inside racing yeji,wendy and momo.i headed to the refrigerator of course. Irene is the last one to come in so she closes the door.

"I'll be in my room" I say with a sandwich in one hand and juice in the other. "Y/n don't make a mess" iu says "yes ma"

*in my room*

I lay on my bed and get my computer to watch a movie

I was heading to the restroom when I hear my phone vibrate,I check who it is. It's taehyung. I forgot I have him my number dumb.

Before I respond I go to the restroom first,he could wait I said to myself.

Once I got out of the restroom I flop on my bed and reach for my phone to check what he sent me.

But first let me name him

Tae
Hey beautiful,remember me

Y/n
Hi,yes of course I remember you

Tae
Great. Wyd?
Y/n
I'm just watching a movie lol
Tae
Without me?
Y/n Yes lmao,what about you? What are
you doing?

Tae
Drinking
Y/n
Drink what.water,juice? Drink what ?

Tae
No baby,beer.
Y/n
Beer? Why do you drink beer,you shouldn't do that.

Tae
Don't tell me what to do.
Y/n
You're right.

I than though my phone next to me for I could continue watching the movie.

I couldn't take the fact that he drinks. I have never drank a beer nor will I ever because I know how they turn out.if he drinks does that mean he smokes or am I stupid to think that.

I shrugged it off and headed down stairs to see what the girls are doing.

"Hey y/n want to go with me on a night walk hm" Wendy asked me

"Sure yeah, let me just put my shoes on first" I reply Running up stairs to my room.

wendy's POV
"Sure yeah, let me just put my shoes on first" she replies while running up stairs to her room.

I go to irene's room to tell her y/n and I are going for a walk hoping she would be okay with it.

"Irene" I say knocking on the door."yeah,what happen wendy" she asked confused. "Umm so me and y/n are going for a walk" you finally say.

"Alright" she said getting up from her bed. " A-alright?" I asked with a smile. "Yes...but im going with" she said,that's when my smile faded.

Not that I hate it,it's just Irene doesn't trust us being alone,but there is a day where she won't be able to go with us.

"Fineeee" I whine. "Sorry baby" is all she said.

Y/n POV
I hear wendy whining,maybe Irene or iu didn't let us go by ourselves I thought.

I head down stairs "ready" I say. "Lets go" Irene said. We said bye to the girls that didn't go.

*park*
Wow it felt so fresh here.we saw a play ground so we walked over to it.

I heard talking, I turned my head to where it was coming from and I couldn't believe who it was.

"Do you guys smell that" Wendy asked "yeah" is what Irene said. "We should leave,yeah?" She asked us.

"Yes please" I say getting off the swirl. What that really taehyung I ask myself,no right?

"Y/n" I heard my name and I froze. "What are you doing here" they say again. I turn to see who it is,it's taehyung"

"just taking a walk,why can't I do that?" I ask with a bit of sass" not going to lie I was a bit scared because he was getting high with his friends.

He was coming closer. "Hello y/n's friends" he says to wendy & irene. "Hello" they both said."so you are the Kim taehyung everyone in school talks about"Wendy asks him.

"Yes ma'am that's me" he replies."hey,do you guys smoke" he asks us. That's when irene speaks up "No we do not,if that is the only reason you are interested in y/n you might as well stop talking to her now." Irene says.

"Irene calm down" I say. "No,I know she doesn't smoke nor drink. I know what my baby likes and dislike."

"Baby?"Irene yell. "Come on let's go" I say looking at Wendy and Irene.

"Taehyung please stop" I tell him. "Why?she needs to know what's mine" he says "hold up,are you guys dating" Wendy asks.

"Not yet" tae says. I look at him confused." Bye taehyung" I say leaving with the girls.