「 16 」

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ɴᴏᴛ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ɴᴏᴛ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Anger, sadness, betrayal—that's what consumed Jungkook as he drove home. How was he supposed to kill the woman he was in love with?

He sped down the streets, running every red light. The speed he was going at was way over the limit. He didn't care if a cop stopped him. If anything, that's exactly what he wanted.

Slamming the car door, Jungkook makes his way up the driveway and into the house. He throws the car keys on the table beside the door then runs his fingers through his hair.

His chest heaves up and down as he takes deep breaths in. Jungkook rests his head back on the door before taking out the Desert Eagle revolver from behind his back and checking to see if it had bullets.

You finish putting on your shirt and look up to see Jungkook standing under the door frame. You notice how his soft cheeks are stained by tears.

"Baby? Is everything alright?"

Jungkook says nothing. Instead, he walks over to you, pulling you in for a passionate kiss. You respond, kissing back harder.

He kisses down your neck, a hand groping your ass as the other squeezes your hip.

"Please tell me you love me. Please," He begs, voice desperate. "Please tell me that what we have is real."

Your eyebrows furrow and you push him away, "What are you talking about? Why are you asking this?"

"Tell me, Y/N. I need to hear you say it."

"You know I love you, Jungkook."

He steps back, taking out his gun and aiming it at you, "Why are you lying straight through your teeth, Y/N?!"

Your eyes widen in shock and your heart feels like it has stopped beating.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"I know who you are Y/N and I know what you came here to do."

You swallow the lump in your throat, "I don't know what–"

"Cut the bullshit," Jungkook pulls back the hammer, a click filling your ears. "You wanna know what my father sent me to do? He sent me to kill Aurelio and Noura's beloved daughter."

You hated hearing your parents name leave his mouth. It was as if he said it in a way that they were the villains and he was the hero.