*Introduction to chapter four*

"What about your so called daughter? Who was she really to you?" Cathrine asked. Lucifer walked to the bathroom and grabbed a box of bandages from the small cabinet hanging above the sink after having put the tie on. "She's the Detectives daughter." Cathrine tilted her head and put her hand on Lucifer's bruised shoulder. "Who's the Detective? Was it that lady who you were hiding from?" Lucifer grabbed Cathrines hand and took it off his shoulder. "Yes and don't you dare ask why I was hiding from her because it's none of your business." Cathrine walked to Lucifer's small bar and grabbed a drink. "Then why would you tell me it was her?" Lucifer stared at the ground longingly remembering Chloe and his adventures. "Because... she means the world to me..."

*In the Car*

"Chloe. Ive located Lucifer, and he's at Lux." Dan said as he took his sunglasses off. Chloe sighed and smiled at him. "Thank you Dan, but I don't think i want to go see him. I know he was there in the principals office. He was obviously hiding from me." Dan's mouth opened widely as he got in the police car with her. "What do you mean?" Chloe took a sip of her coffee and quickly put the keys in the car. "I mean, he was there. He was behind the desk. I saw a feather- i mean i saw him behind the desk." Dan raised his eyebrow confused on what she said. "Feather? I'm not following?" Chloe started to drive away slowly, until something fell from the sky and onto their car. Chloe screamed. "It's a person! Call 91-" suddenly the man got up and started to choke Chloe. "No, 911's!" The man had blonde hair and white eyes with black pupils shaped in an X shape. Dan quickly grabbed his gun and pointed it at the man. "Alright! Just stop choking her!" The man let go and wiped his hand on his black cloak. "Where am i? I need to find my brother." Chloe held a taser gun and attempted to tase him but, the man grabbed it before it hit his body. "Where's my brother." Chloe was shocked and pulled the taser away. "It will be easier to find your brother if we know your name first." Said Chloe. The man hopped in the back of the car and then closed the door. "Names Azriel, my brothers name is Lucifer." Chloe's heart skipped a beat as Dan chuckled. "Well, Lucky for you, we know where he is."

(A new chapter coming very soon) *Chapter name will be... "A Devil With A Heart Of Gold" :)