1::Memories

Chrissy Costanza as Destiny Winters
Madison Beer as Madison Diaz
Acacia Brinley as Chloe Hills
Nash Grier as himself
Chris Collin as himself
~~
DestinyPOV
Hi I'm destiny, best friends Madison and Chloe. also Nash, but he is in his home town, I miss him so much. but good thing we all ways SnapChat each other 24/7. haha
Yeah, I'm kinda awkward, don't. judge.
I just got a snapchat from Nash right now. it was him and his brother in a car. I remember when Nash and I were younger, we would always play inside of the car with Hayes.
-
"Nash I found a monster, run to the car!!" I yelled running toward the red truck. Nash ran past me.
"EVERYONE FOR THEM SELVES!!" he shouted, jumping in the back of the trunk. Hayes was behind me. I grabbed Hayes and put him in the back with Nash, then I jumped in.
"Shh... or the monster is going to eat us." I said, pecking up an seeing the 'monster'. "hide!" Nash whispered-yelled
We all ducked and stayed quiet. Untill-"BOO" the monster, Chad, yelled. we all jumped off and ran around all over the place. "okay, that's enough. time to eat" my mom, Jasmine, smiled.
-
Oh those where the memories. we were like 7 while hayes was 5. I took a picture of myself, my tongue sticking out, and my eyes cross. I sent it to him in SnapChat.
Then I told him, to text me later, That I will be with Madison and Chloe. He hasn't really met then before, I met them a year ago. Nash left a year and a half ago. but I always talk about them.
I got up and looked through my closet. I put in a dark grey croptop, black ripped high waisted shorts, black long socks, combat boots, and a red flannel. I combed my Hair and let is naturally loose. like always.
I grabbed my phone and keys and went out the door. the girls and I are heading to the duck Park,as I like to call it, oh and someone special is coming too.Chris.
My boyfriend.
I haven't told Nash yet. the conversation never comes up. I just don't know why, but it just doesnt.
Anywho. Chris Collins is the best boyfriend, so far, I can't say I love him because, well I don't know how love feels... but i do really like him, we have been together for about five months.
-
I was walking down the hall, with Chloe and Madison beside me. everyone staring at us. of course, we are the popular ones here.
Chris was the popular guy of the school, everyone wanted us together, but I just didn't see it happening.
We continue walking until Chris stopped infront of us. "hey, I'm chris. you must be.. Destiny?" He asked, smiling. his eyes, they are beautiful.
"Yeah.. that's me, your Chris, right?" I asked shyly. "yeah.. umm.. I was planning this the whole month, so here goes nothing." he said, scratching the back of his neck.
"Will you go on a date with me?"
-
And of course I said yes. I mean, come on, he is thee Chris. I totally not regret it and I will always remember. we continued dating for two months then he asked me to be his girlfriend.