Part 3: Tanner's Plan

Ethan set Tanner on the bed next to his suitcase. "Just have to put one extra pair of swim shorts in..." Ethan mumbled to himself. He turned his back to Tanner. "Adios! I left a note on the desk telling where the food is! Hide it before mom and dad see it." He freaked open the door and slipped out...
The next day...
"Hey Ethan you hungry yet?" Troy (Adam from lab rats) asked. "Yeah, what's for lunch?" They both walked over to the cabinets, Troy undid the latch and looked inside. "How's sandwiches?" "Fine." Ethan answered walking outside. He was shirtless, the only clothing on his body was a small speedo. Troy handed Ethan a plate, he put it on his lap and started eating. Ethan had a rule that he always looked before he ate, he checked his plate before he throws it away... After a very bad incident with Tanner... He looked down at his plate and saw a crumb moving. "Y know you really should wear more than a speedo, it's kind of gross." Troy said with a mouth full. Ethan looked closer at the moving crumb. He picked it up, he realized what--- no WHO it was. "Was dat?" Troy asked. "Oh it's nothing... So, how did your parents get this boat?" Tanner sat on Ethan's bare thigh, eating crumbs from the sandwich. "Hold on just a second..." Ethan said, then walked into the inside part of the boat. "What are you doing here?" Ethan whisper yelled at Tanner. "It's boring being alone in your room... You know how selfish you are sometimes?" "I know. I guess I should have expected this." Ethan said looking at the ground. Troy started to walk into the room. Ethan tried to find a pocket to hide Tanner in. He put him near the elastic band of his speedo and slid his legs in and covered the rest of Tanner's body with his fingers. He felt him struggle, he didn't like it being so close to Ethan's man-part. A smile spread across Tanner's face and he kicked Ethan in his balls... And the trip continued.