Puck's Love Story

I'd defied my court to save her. I risked my life to save her.  I nearly died to save her. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  I watched over Meghan her entire life. I was her light hearted best friend. I grew to love her. Only to find she loves my mortal enemy. Here I am, (I know, I know, sounding sappy and crap) telling you the story of my friend love and affections for Meghan Chase , the half- human daughter of Oberon.  The love of my life.

And I lost her. What's that old - timey movie humans enjoy? Ah, yes! LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST.  That's exactly how I feel.  My one true love lost. Married to Ash. Of course! !!! Stereotypical teenage love story.   Boy meets girl.  They become best friends.  Boy falls in love with girl. In strides tall, dark stranger.  Girl falls for tall, dark stranger. Boy loses hope of ever going further in their relationship.  Woe be unto me!!! Both my loves lost. One by wyvern,  one by Ice-boy. Seems unfair, right? Seems like I caught Ice-boy 's curse:All I love are doomed to leave or die. Then, I found her. She was the first girl who I had fallen in love with since Meghan. She was Summer -Human hybrid. Her name was Eodain. She had long, red hair. Her favorite song was Move Along by the All American Rejects. She was fun and athletic,  loved the bow,  pranking, and she was perfect. She was me as a girl. And I love her. But she got sick. She got struck by Mab's powers in the heart. She went into a comotose state due to hypothermia.  I wouldn't leave her side for weeks. Wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep. Then, she woke up suddenly.  She opened her eyes and kissed me. I kissed her back and wouldn't let go. I told her, "Don't ever scare me like that again. "

She said she wouldn't, and I hugged her. Two years later, we got married and now have two little rascals.