cake face barby

I made it to school late ran from  the office to my first class I open the like a boss. The teacher look like a beach and she knew she was "Miss.Thompson so nice of you you join us"she "believe me not my choice I am being forced here to listen to you talk about bull shit so your welcome"!" Excuse me" me says "your excused I say "! frustrated with why she would ask to be excused. "Sit"she orders "no,I am not a dog"!I say my voice laced with venom.She just stars at me so I pull up a chair and place it right in front of her and star back."2 can play at this game"I say bordly "yes true but I am the teacher and what I says goes" she says. Hell no she just did not "you are not the boss of me"I say calmly keeping my cool "and that means I don't have to be here"I say before walking out. I walk around un till lunch as I make my way down the hall I run into someone. About to yell I look up at this sexy human being I have ever layed eyes on "sorry sweet hart didn't mean to run into you"he said."It's ok do you know were the lunch room is?"I asked "yea c'mon I'll show you". We make it to the lunch room and then he leaves to sit with friends I think. Then out of the blue a girl that looks like she just slamed her whole face into a cake. I tryed  not to laugh but I could not help my self next thing I know she slaped me that barby bitch slaped me the she went on about how I better stay away from her man but I had it up to here with her so I just punch her right in her lip glose covered mouth.

   Pic of cute boy jade ran into his name is Jake btw (: