lets agree to disagree

After I got out of the shower I skipped breakfast to get to school faster. I was the first one there and I waited with out patience. Finely I saw a big black suv pull into the parking lot "Jake"I said to my self. I walked over to the car to be greeted by a cocky smiling Jake gosh he pissed me off! I ask him to tell me what happened but just a snort now that took me over the edge I slaped the shit out of him and the smirk left to. The look in his eyes tell me I made a big ass mistake he grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the woods behind the school. "Stop your hurting me"I whimpered with made him let go and pull me into his big chest. "I am so sorry babe I never meant or wanted to hurt you"his words made me melt into his chest. "Look Jake you need to tell me"I said "I will but not here"he said. Soon we were at this massive house and he took me to a room and shit got real. "Ok I will start off easy first off I am a werewolf"he said calmly"what da fuck did you just say?!"I yelled. "No asking any thing yet,second your my mate and third I am soon to be alpha of this pack"he said. Then I did what any girl would do I ran like a bat out of hell. I had no idea were I was going but any were was better then here. Then out of no were I am brought to the ground by a huge wolf not the one from last night. Nope this one was a solid black and it had a crazy look in its eyes. Then the wolf from last night came pounced one the one that was just one top of me. The sight in front of me was to unbelievable to watch so I turned around and walked till I was back at the house. I sat on the porch for God knows how long un till I see Jake. I don't know why but I run to him as fast as my legs would go. I was soon in his arms crying like a Crazy lady. He cooed soothing words into my ere and I felt so safe.