NUMBER ONE !

❝ Sensei, I won't let you down, I promise! ❞

Sensei, I won't let you down, I promise!

(L/n), I know you won't, I trust you.

___
YOUR NAME IS (L/n) (Y/n) and you know something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Five minutes ago, you were rushing to your teacher's side as he lay there on the floor, one hand clenched against his blood soaked side. Your own quirk had crackled furiously as anger flared up in you, before the energy faded and you could no longer blink back the tears in your eyes.

Four minutes ago, you had been clutching his hand, begging him not to leave your side. He had promised. Promised that he'd see you debut as a hero. Tears continued to fall.

Three minutes ago, your mentor had closed his eyes, his grip disappearing. He left you alone as you howled and screamed for someone, anyone, to do something.

Two minutes ago, someone had approached, maybe a villain, maybe a hero. You hadn't managed to get a glimpse of their face before they had pressed a firm hand to your shoulder and a burst of energy travelled into your body.

One minute ago, a voice had murmured into your ear.

This is your one and only chance.
Keep them safe.

Half a minute ago, you had trembled as your vision started fading and your knees crumpled.

Ten seconds ago you had been lying down next to the body of the former number one hero, your sensei, Deku, clinging to his hand as everything when black.

____

The next thing you knew, you were standing within a crowd of people, all cheering loudly.

You barely had time to react before a gust of wind sent your hair blowing in all directions as a voice cried out a phrase that you had heard your sensei say many times in the years you had known him.

DETROIT SMASH!

Your eyes widen.

No way, is that...?

All Might.

Welcome to the past, (L/n) (Y/n). What the fuck do you do now?

___

(WARNING !)

— SWEARING
— GRAPHIC SCENES
— ANGST

—PLOT BREAKING STUFF
— VIOLENCE
—hmm, other stuff probably!