Naked as a worm

The helicopter left, probably full of images.

But he returned to Akor. By staying very far away.

Akor didn't even know what it was.

I show him how to suck blood and recover mana, the magical energy of living things.

He imitated me. Then the prey was lifted up and I showed him how, with the sharpest heel, the one of the hind legs that have the most strength.

-"Forget that they are no longer feet or legs, they are prehensile hands. You have a natural cutting knife. Use it!"

The guts fell, still warm on the ground.

Keep the heart and liver! These are the best pieces!

Then I took the gonads and they exploded in my mouth.... Mmm, exquisite!

I had a palate made to enjoy different types of meat without spices, unlike Graoulle who loved, like Marcus, cooked food.

Ancalagon loved both, but I loved blood! I hope to find in him a gastronomic ally...

Then suddenly the skin was pulled out, only held back by collagen. It was easy to turn around.

Name name name name, fresh flesh.

Akor did the same and, strangely enough, did not have his heart held low.

Hooray, a hunting ally!

-"Well, practice, I'll smother. Don't be silly, okay?"

Akor then went to the undergrowth, in search of "fruits of the earth", in allusion to seafood but for the forest.

Simone and François had started to erect a tent for Eddy but, for lack of help, they were not far away. Irina suggested that Eddy spend the night at the zoo, in large empty stables. At first, he didn't agree too much, but with the promise of breakfast, it changed the situation.

I was incubating and discussing with my mother plans to raise Volcania and to limit her environment to protect her from possible kidnappers.

Then Corso arrived with his new Fiat 500 model, the one with the viagra in the tank according to the ad.

He couldn't believe that eddy had transformed himself.

-"If I hadn't been there... My God, just thinking about it, what a horror."

Mom was gentle with me, like my dragon mom when I was a kid.

She liked to tinker and, while I was sleeping, she brought yew branches and said to me: "We're going to make a Christmas tree out of sticky paper and cut out garlands to decorate your cave!"

Great idea!

She also had a precious storybook and gave it to me: "For you, when you want to tell stories to the little girl."

The story, she didn't remember it entirely because there was a page missing to cut figurines in the other side but it told that in the past, long before I was born, a dale was bored all day long.

One day three people asked for hospitality. They were following a comet telling them the way to find a child.

Several months passed and they came back. Seeing the sad and bored woman dead, they suggested that she go to the great beach, near the watchtowers and cross the infinite sea, which was exceptionally low. There, she would meet the stars on the ground and could come with them, jumping from star to star. But she wanted to wait.

She waited a day to decide and then took her things and tried to catch up with them but already the water was rising and she thought they would come and get it. But she waited all her life and...

Zzzzzzz. It was effective....very effective... Mom had put me to sleep...Zzzzzzzzzzz.

The next morning.. I was woken up by Eddy.

He came back and fell asleep in front of my cave.

That's a good one!

But he was human, naked as a worm...

The chance....

At breakfast, Eddy had become human again, as if nothing had happened, except for his split pupil eyes and a few fine traces of scales.

He tried to stick a kitchen knife in his palm but the tip chipped. He was indeed a dragon... and proud to be one.

Irina had come running, her protégé missing, but she saw him again in the cave.

-"Ah, Irina, sorry but I'll have lunch later with you as a dragon after I show this to Corso."

Irina pouted but listened from afar, very interested.

We were under a weeping willow tree, in an open-air gravel yard with my equipped cave and garden furniture as well as a shed, a small barn and a barbecue terrace to spend some quality time with the family.

The troglodyte cave had a fine corridor with rooms arranged with all the comforts for my human parents.

We even had a swimming pool and a pond.

We were fine.

After the coffee and hot chocolate, Eddy dropped a burnt laptop outside, a military laptop.

"I have two leads, I know where the books are!

In India and the other in Turkey! With rich collectors!

The computer had escaped the "purge" and I came across it by chance," Eddy said.

I jumped to give him a lick! It was resistant and did not risk being crushed.