•28•

Double Update! I hope you're proud of me because I can never do this.
_______________________________________

||Jungkook's P.O.V||

I was all ready. I was so anxious I was so ready to see her but I was also so ready to beat the shit out of the guy that took away my family.

*Ding*

It was a notification from the messenger app. I quickly got my phone checking who it was.

It was him.

I quickly clicked on the message to see what that bastard said.

"You better show up or you will not be getting you're sweet girlfriend back. And make sure to not bring anyone or I swear to god Jeon I will kill you."

"I won't and you better keep you're promise or I'll beat the shit our of you until you can't breathe"

"Whatever you say kid"

Kid? Did he just call me a kid. I am fucking 19 years old. Now I have another reason to punch the living hell out of him.

|| Y/n's P.O.V||

I got up from the bed. My eyes all puffy and red as I looked at myself through the mirror. I hadn't stopped crying I feel like I can't breathe, I feel like I have something in my throat that I can't get rid of. I have this pit in my stomach and its bothering me It just won't go away.

I got under the bedsheets. Right when I got under I heard the door open. I started to breathe in and out trying to calm myself as I could feel his presence.

I took the sheets off of me looking up at him wiping my tears off. He was already staring at me.

"Have you decided what you were going to do?" He asked.

I didn't want Jungkook to die. I know that Myung-soo would do it with no doubt. I love Jungkook to much to just let him die I rather let myself suffer than for him to suffer. I already lost my baby no way in hell am I losing him to.

I made eye contact with him before clearing my throat.

"I'll marry you, but you have to promise me to not to touch him or even lay a single finger on him"

He smirked.

"If that's what you want my love then you're wish is granted"

_______________________________________

I had a dream about me going to a Bts concert 😭 And we all know it isn't going to happen because you're girl is a broke ass bish.