Outfit for the first chapter

The world was different then it used to be, now it's filled with supernatural and people who have amazing gifts

The world was different then it used to be, now it's filled with supernatural and people who have amazing gifts. I'm one of those people and I don't know how I got them both my parents are mortals also know as norms. It's hard to live in a world where you are hunted. My parents could have turned me in to be killed to get money but instead they sent me to a school to help and keep kids like me safe and help us control and understand our gifts and abilities. You see people with gifts and abilities have a bounty so anybody that kills and brings the body or turns them in to be killed gets money and a lot of money. It's not safe for me to be out explore in the woods at night cause of the hunters out there. Right now I'm in my dorm room I've only been in this school for 2 weeks and I still haven't made any friends. Everybody is scared to talk to me cause of my gifts, which doesn't really bother me that much. I just wish I had somebody that would be by my side through everything. But I'm this world you can't trust anybody. Not anymore. I hate how this world has gone to crap. As I'm walking through the wood I can hear crunching of leave and fallen branches. And then not from me which means someone else is out here with me. It's not that I'm scared, cause I'm not it's just I can't control my powers so I fear for the person life.