Outfit for this chapter

I woke up on the clearing floor, I look around to see everything is a disaster

I woke up on the clearing floor, I look around to see everything is a disaster. I get up in a rush and start walking back to my dorm, I hear people yelling and dogs barking. That's not good, HUNTERS. I start running as fast as I could, trying to outrun the dogs who are chasing behind me. I see the school from here I just need to go a little bit faster. As I reach the school I quickly ring the bell indicating the hunters found us. I ran inside and to my dorm packing as fast as I could, I have to get out of here if I stay any longer I'm going to get caught and sent the slaughter. once I'm packed I change out my dirty clothes and grab my stuff running through the sea of panicking people. I spot Haili and Maddie with their bags pack and run up to them.

"Are you guys leaving?" I asked them

"yea the hunters found the school its not long they are marching in here with an army ready to kill" Haili said

"yea, we are on our own now the school can't fix this its just gonna keep happening. So we are going to take our chances out there by ourselves. Your welcome to join us." Maddie said 

"yea, ill join you guys its better then taking a chance being out there by my self." I replied 

"great lets go then we have to hurry, everybody ready to fight them when they come we are not. they are going to start a war." Haili said 

We start running until we reach the main road, we follow the main road until we get to a town. Its a abandoned town that people with powers rebelled and killed everybody in this town. that's why the humans hate us, we eventually find shelter. we would settle here for the night until we figure out what to do next. By the time we get settled in its dark so we decide to sleep until the morning.