Written in the stars; Love sparkles like a star

Hey guys.. Oh my gosh I should be very ashamed. It's sunday and this is chapter 3

I love writting and my teachers think it's very good to write so I can be better in English.

Here's Chapter 3.. Have fun reading and tell me what you think.

Special shoutout to Jennifer @AriGrandeToto <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I calmed a bit down. Minutes seemed to be hours. I checked the clock every 10 seconds. Two hours went by. A doctor came in the room. He looked at a paper in his hand.

'Are there any people for Zayn Javadd Malik?' He asked looking above his glasses.

'We all are, sir' Liam stood up out of his chair.

'Well, who was in the ambulance?'

'Me' I also stood up.

'Come with me, miss'

I followed the doctor, letting the boys waiting there. They knew I needed to see him. I always carried to most about people when they have something bad. And I ... Was I really falling for Zayn? Oh my.. I love him..

I entered the room and saw Zayn laying in the hospital bed. He turned his face to me and smiled. His smile was so beautiful, he lighted up the whole room with one single smile. I ran crying to his bed softly hugging him. 'Babe, why are you crying? You..' 'You saved his life' The nurse smiled and had het hands on your shoulders. 'Yeah you did wink' Zayn smiled. 'Uhm nurse can we..?' 'Ofcourse, honey. Ring if you need something.' She closed the door behind her when she left.

I looked in Zayn's eyes. They were so amazing. And his lips, I want to feel those soft lips again, but not when I'm trying to save him. No, I'm want a .. love kiss. Okay I'm definitly in love with him.

'I own you!' Zayn snapped me back from my thoughts and I shook my head a bit, thinking about what he said. 'Wha.. What?' I sat on the side of the hospital bed, looking at the smiling Zayn who made my heart beat faster.

'I own you, you saved my life!' He smiled, placing his hand on my cheek. I gently smled. 'You crazy thing, you own me nothing, dear' 'Yeah, I do' 'You're crazy Zayn!' 'Yes, beacause I love you..' Zayn looked down and start to blush.

I couldn't believe it. Zayn just confirmed he loves me. But at the other side it explaines why he did so weird, first being a BadBoii and then kiss me. 'Rose? Hello?' Zayn waved his hand centimetres from my face to wake me up out my thoughts. 'Wha.. yeah?' I shook my head. 'I love you, what were you thinking about, love?' 'It explains why you acted weird, why you kissed me and felt like heaven'

'.. did it fel like heaven? Really?' Zayn blushed a bit and I started to getting red too. 'Uhm ye.. yea.. yes .. it did..' I didn't know what to do and I was now defitnitly red as a tomato. Zayn took my hand, rubbing the backside with his thumb. With his other hand he lifted my chin and leaned in to kiss me soft on my wet lips.

My whole face was wet from the tears. I placed my hand gently and carefully in his neck. That was the longest kiss I ever had. He starts to kiss me passionatly and with his hands stroking my hair. We didn't even notice that Zayn's friends and the lads entered the room.

They smiled, they knew we would be the happiest persons on earth. I opened my eyes and slowly pulled back from him. We smiled at eachother and our eyes were sparkling. This really was love. Niall pulled out his phone and started to record us.

'Im definitly gonna post this on Twitter and Youtube with the title "Most Beautiest Moment"' We all laughed while Niall was searching Internet connection. 'You're mine, now we're even' Zayn whisperer said. I nodded and smiled.

'It's on the Internet!' Niall yelled with his phone in his hand. Liam stood behind me and smiled as he placed his hand on my shoulder. 'You're a here, Rose' 'Yeah you are!' Everyone walked to the bed and we had a long group hug.

We got interrupted by the doctor. 'Uhm Zayn Javadd Malik? You must stay in the hosptial for the mext 5 days. If you want someone that stays here and sleep with you, you can ask a couch-bed and pillows. For now you must rest a bit and get some sleep. Uhm you all, please come back tomorrow, the visit hours are done but your girlfriend may stay.'

We all nodded. 'I'm going home, grab some stuff. We'll thell your parents that you're here and pick some stuff of yours.' I kissed Zayn's forhead. 'Okay babe, see you later' He kissed me soflty, but this kiss.. I don't know. It give me shiver over my whole body.

We left after all the boys greet Zayn. I got in Harry's car and sat next to Liam. Niall was all forever alone in the back. Harry stopped at my house and we all stepped out. The boys helped me with my stuff and placed everything in the car. The secon stop was Zayn's house. 

'I will tell everything and you go to his room' Liam said and we all agreed. We arrived at Zayn's house. I sighed and stepped out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking long. I'll post chapter 4 and 5 this wednesday

Enjoy the story and tell me what you think about it ;)