Written in the stars; Becoming famous?

Hey guys So here comes ..

Chapter 4  

Hope you enjoy the story and please give me some feedback or comment ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam knocked on the door and Zayn's dad opened it. 

'Boys, Zayn still  didn't came from school. Isn't he with his other friends?' 'No, mister Malik. I need to tell you something and to the others, Harry, Louis, Niall and Rose must go to Zayn's room and pack some stuff.'

Yaser looked shocked, what happend to his first and only boy? 

Liam sat on the couch, explaining everything. We packed Zayn's stuff. 'Look what I found!' We are turned to Harry who had a little box in his hands. On it was written "To Rose, my love ever since I saw you" I started to tear up again. 

Harry gave me the box to open it, but I refused.

'I want him to give it to me' I tried to smile a bit. Niall hugged me from behind  whispering 'He's alright, you're his livesaver' I smiled when Niall said that. We were done and headed downstairs to the car.

Liam grabbed my hand and introduced me to Zayn's family. 'Zayn is really in love with you, he always sing love songs and wrote some for you.' His sister Doniya said while Waliyha grabbed his writers book. 'Here, he wrote these for you. But he never had the guts to give it to you, he is just shy' She said handing me Zayn's book.

'Sorry to interrup, but we gotta go now, he's waiting' Harry said coming inside. I nodded and greet Zayn's family. I had to keep his book and the way to the hospital (which was long from Zayn's house, with all the trafic) I read the songs. They were so nice, sweet, lovely and beautiful.

Liam was reading to and smiled. 'He really loves ya' He smiled brider. I smiled back 'Yeah, and I love him too' 'I wish nothing but the best for you two' He laughed. 'Well hello, I'm sitting next to Adele! Where is Liam?' I joked and everyone starts laughing.

****

We arrived at the hospital and immideatly went to Zayn's room. I saw my bed and Zayn was sleeping. He looked like an angel. I was smiling when I saw him like that, so save. The nurse was making my bed. I helped her and put down mine and Zayn's stuff.

'Thank you sp much' I said to her, she smiled 'That's my job and I love to help people and let them smile' I smiled and she left the room. 'We'll stay till we get kicked out' Louis said, making us all laugh, but we didn't laugh loud, we didn't want to wake up Zayn of course.

'Thanks BooBear' I hugged him tight. I layed next to Zayn and he woke up, saw me next to him, smiled, grabbed me close to him and fel asleep again.

I smiled and snuggled up in his chest, I was so tired and fel asleep. The boys smiled and Harry made an Instagram pikture as he post it on Twitter "Hero with boyfriend sleeping like angels ;)" He typed and tagged us.

I start to get loads of more followers. They heard that Zayn was in the hospital and all saw Niall's video and retweeted the picture. I got alot of good reactions "She's beautiful", "She's stunning, Jealous about her Beautiness", "I love her already, she saved our BrabfordBadBoii" "Words can't describe how cute this is", "I love One Direction and support then with anything, but this is just the cutiest picture ever made #LoveHeroRose!" 

#LoveHeroRose! was trending worldwide and also the boys tweeted it. They left and also left a note that we need to check Twitter and look good  infront of the cam, yes Liam logged on Zayn's twitter and started Twitcam.

Most vieuws ever loke 10,753,459 vieuws, everyone says the same "Aww" , "How cute!" ," Adorable". More vieuwers, more followers. Even celebrities were watching. Like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Big Time Rush, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Miey Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Justin Timberlake.... etc.

It was on the news, the whole world saw us sleeping and whole Twitter was full of our Trends. Zayn's name, #RoseOurHero... even Beliebers were trending it. I woke up after a couple hours of sleeping and saw all of it. I happily shocked when Zayn woke up and turned on the TV. There was a new, cute, famous couple even though I wasn't famous before all this.

We waved at the Twitcam and saw the vieuws. My eyes widen open and my pounth dropped open. 2,059,834,162 vieuws. We answered some question and then closed the laptop. Zayn turned off the TV and lay down, pulling me against his chest, with his arms around me.

What would it be like, to be famous?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is Chapter 4

Also read: http://www.wattpad.com/7632655-endless-love-for-mr-styles-how-it-all-started