Chapter 1

Alyssa

------------------------------------

I was bored, we'd been out on the streets for what felt like weeks yet i knew it had only been days. But for what must have been the first time in forever i was in a house. Yes we'd broken into it. But we had already assaulted someone, stolen a car, stolen from multiple shops and restaurants so what was it too add breaking and entering to the list? 

I mean there was no one there, no evidence of a cleaner existing and we were counting on no 'surprise visits' on our night of laying low. We immediately got to work, going on a complete exploration of the house. We found wine, and some food, James cooked us up a meal while i checked out the rest of our "squatters abode"

What he managed to make wasn't actually too bad well no. It was actually bloody amazing but i feared to show too much of what i felt. I told him what i thought of his meal and i could have sworn even if it were for a split second i saw a smile break across his face something which for James seemed to be an extremely rare occurrence. I told him in return for his making of our food id do the washing up. So i took the two plates and stood, i then proceeded this by dropping both plates and wine glasses into the pool before us he looked to me, an alienation in his eyes,  didn't see the problem, i mean? if the washing is in the water isn't it washed?

I took him inside and got out a bottle of pure vodka, i started the playing of music and i took a generous swig of the liquid fire and i felt ready. I began to dance.

Dancing is what makes me feel alive, when i dance i can truly be myself. i can show off however i want and there is there would be nothing "weird" about it.

But this dance was special this dance was for James, this was for him so he'd see the true me, he looked to me and i began to come closer. Closer to his body, he made him stand and asked for him to dance, at first he declined until i promised i wouldn't peek (That of course was a lie id have to sneak in a slight look) he believed me and took a swig of vodka and joined in. After a short amount of time when he was fully immersed in his dance i stopped to watch

In his own lanky praying mantis way he was attractive, a man i could love.