Chapter 3-

So there I was standing at bootcamp next to young girl I’d met from my category, her name was Layla. She was sweet and also 15 just like me.

“So I heard theres this amazing girl; Bella” Layla mentioned. “Yeah, apparently they’re using her audition for all the promos and stuff”.

“Great, now I’m scared” I laughed a bit to calm the nerves while we waited in some random room. Next thing I know everyone is moving into another room because the doors have now opened. I noticed now that all the other categories were in here also. Everyone was screaming and greeting eachother. 

“You again” I spun around to see the hot guy standing there, “good to see you again S” he smiled.

“It’s Sasha” I smiled back, “And I never learnt your name either”. 

“Tyrone, but feel free to call me T” He laughed holding out his hand.

“Well nice to meet you” I chuckled; shaking his hand.

“Well hey there guys! I’m Briden-Starr but most people just call me Briden” a tall girl with short blonde hair interrupted the moment.

“I’m Tyrone” he grinned cheekily at the gorgeous blonde.

“And I’m Sasha” I fake smiled at her. I didn’t like her already.

“Did you want to come meet a few more people?” Brighton offered, inviting Tyrone not so much me.

“Yea that’d be great, how bout’ you sash?” Tyrone turned back to me.

My heart skipped a beat as he had just nicknamed me but I didn’t exactly want to hang out with miss blondie over here.

“Ah, nah I’m just going to go find Layla” I kindly rejected them.

“Oh that’s fine” Brighton smiled “Well come on then Ty” she said pulling him away then giving me a warning look before leaving.

“Well see you around I guess” he smiled.

“yeah” I said feeling a little hurt at the way he just kind of ditched me for some girl we both just met.

I was about to go find Layla when the Xfactor officials told us to quiet down. Then the curtains lifted as everyone cheered for the four judges behind them. They waited for everyone to quiet down before they started talking, although I didn’t listen whatsoever, I just kind of zoned out, when I realised that I was I tuned back I to Mel warning us “Do not make friends”.

sidenote*- feedback would be much appreciated! xox