Chapter 2-

There I was on stage in front of hundreds of people, I was nervous but I’m sure I looked calm on the surface. 

“And what’s your name lovely?” Nat kicked it off.

“Sasha Portman and I’m 15 years old” I smiled.

“And what will you be singing today?” Ronan jumped in.

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj” I replied anxiously.

The song started as I rapped Nicki’s part at the start of the song and the crowd cheered me on. I continued till the very end, the crowd rewarded me with a standing ovation, everyone except Mel B but I couldn’t expect that much. Atleast she sat there smiling and clapping which shows i did good. The judges waited for the roar to die down before Ronan started off the comments.

“Now you Sasha have the Xfactor!”

“Oh my god, thank you!” I gasped.

“I did not expect that from you! Such a beautiful voice, I loved the dancing, Just an all over amazing performance.” Nat complimented.

“thank you!” I smiled.

“wow. um. y-yeah” guy stuttered ”I’m utterly speechless”

I laughed thank fully.

And then there was a pause, Mel B was the last to comment, I took a deep Breath as Mel opened her mouth.

“Fan-bloody-tastic!” She said pointing to me. “You can rap, you can dance, you can sing and you’re gorgeous! I love it!”.

“wow thank you so much” I said wondering whether this was actually happening.

“Shall we hit the vote?” Ronan suggested.

“yes!”

“yep”

“yes”

“absolute yes! See you at bootcamp!” Mel finished it off.

After i came off-stage and had talked to Luke, the cute guy came up with four other boys that i gather were his band mates. 

“you were amazing!” the one with long blonde hair said.

“yeah i loved the rap S!” came from the one i had a little crush on.

 ”thank you, well i have to go but goodluck you guys!” I smiled.

“oh, yeah sure, wish you could’ve stayed but see you at bootcamp” he said sounding a little disappointing. 

“that confident aye?” I brought a smile to his face again.

“damn straight” the blonde replied ” well we better be off”.

I waved before we spilt into different directions.

sidenote* okay so i have chapter 3 already written just got to type it but feedback,comments & messages about what you think would be appreciated so much! xoxo