Chapter 1-

Chapter 1-

I sat there; back against the wall nodding my head to “hello” by Beyoncé. She was my biggest inspiration; I just love her, okay? I aspire to be like her so much, it’s kind of ironic considering her whole image is about being “Sasha fierce” and that’s my name, Sasha. I was so focused, so ready , I wasn’t letting myself get distracted by any of the boys around here, not even the especially gorgeous, tanned, brunette over in the corner with four other hot boys, oh my god, wait I said no getting distracted! God Sash pull yourself together woman!

“Sasha Portman?” the Xfactor official called pulling me from my thoughts.

“Yep” I replied pushing myself up from the ground. I was alone, no family, no friends, no one. I caught the train as I wanted to surprise them if I got past bootcamp and all the way to home visits. I picked up my bag, turned around and ran smack into someone and my iPod fell to the ground. Oh no, it was the cute guy from before.

“Aw shit, I’m so sorry” the boy said picking up my iPod from the ground.

“No problem, it was probably my fault too, I’m a bit clumsy like that’ I blushed.

He laughed at that. “So what’s your name?” he replied handing me my iPod.

“Sa---“

“Contestant #26 hurry up you’re on it two!” the Xfactor official cut me off.

“Ah, S is it then?” he chuckled.

“I guess so, I’ll see you at bootcamp then if you’re good enough that is” I winked before walking away.

“Good luck S!” he called out from way behind me.