•summary + author's note•

"Teamwork is a virtue and a blessing

 The King was so glad to his heart that these three boys that played around in his backyard worked well together.

 The only thing that he's just unsure about is that will that teamwork show through their older years or is it gone for ever?"

= KING'S MISSION = 

Hi! My name is Ricci (rik-si).

 I am one of the author of BTW, the King's Mission and nice to meet you!

BTW, the King's Mission is about a popular youtube channel: Danplan. 

This is quite related to one of their videos BTW Can you survive in an rpg game? 

Sorrowful_soul/Cytherea brought up this idea and went to me to collaborate! 

Please do watch the original RPG videos of Danplan and watch their channel they are amazing! 

Bye~

= WARNING SIGNS =

We do not own Danplan nor the channel nor their persona's (Daniel, Stephen, Hosuh, Ann). We only own the story, idea and the original characters that we have put into this book. Everything else is heavily inspired by the RPG Video but the plot and book is still rightfully ours. 

= COPYRIGHT SIGNS =

By the way, The King's Mission (c) sorrowful_soul & crystal_tale 

 Please do not steal our idea/plot of BTW, The King's Mission and do not plagiarize it or we will report you. 

You may get inspired yes, but don't plagiarize. 

 You are free to dub, make fanart, write and so much more with the book, just don't plagiarize or steal our idea. 

 Thank you for listening! Hope you enjoy reading our book!

=                                   =

~ = this chapter is written by: crystal_tale = ~