chapter six

~ = chapter six = ~

~ = chapter six = ~

After the little battle finished and a few arguing here and there, The trio retreated out of the village and into the woods - mostly to keep Stephen's dead army away from the village - as they sat still in different sitting positions on the dirty green grass.

Looking at their bruises and making sure that they aren't infected, they decided to give a few minutes to rest before they can move on to find Hosuh.

Daniel looked over at Stephen and at this army before he sighed, huffing. "Get that army of yours away for a bit will ya? We gotta get back to the Inn for a bit before we find Hosuh."

The greenhead knows, actually knew from a very long time that Stephen and Hosuh were close friends, actually the first two friends before he moved in with his family. He remember the day when they first met each other.

Shaking his head as the memory faded away, he stands up and helps Ann up. Stephen keeps his zombie army way from the village and temporarily leaving them dead for a bit.

Stephen then yawned. "Can we just go to sleep for a bit? or like rest? It's still noon and i'm quite tired. I'm sure the Inn has some healers or herbs to heal our injuries." He voiced out in a tired tone.

Daniel sighed but it was caught off by Ann's yawn before he also yawned. They glanced at each other before bursting into soft sounds of chuckles. "Alright, we can go back to the Inn."

They turn back to the path of where the village is and ventured back.

They chatted but not for too long, silence washed over them, it wasn't the first time the silence came. In fact, Stephen and Daniel are quite used to this silence, it has happened a lot with them in the past when they were children. There were times where they couldn't talk because of a fight the other day. There were times when they just can't help but stay quiet as they gazed up to the floating lanterns as they light up the entire night. And sometimes, there were times that silence was really needed for them when tragedies struck.

And the type of silence they're having right now? The silence that they need. They know that Hosuh isn't dead or kidnapped, but sometimes the gray-haired soft boy was too important to them to not forget. The only thing that's really stuck on their minds is Hosuh and the wish for him to come home.

Walking in the building, they asked for a healer which the receptionist complied as she was actually a healer and healed them up

("I'm a bit sorry if it jingles a bit. I'm quite a bit rusty." The women worried but Stephen was quick to reassure as he sighed in relief.

"Daniel, this is so much better than Hosuh's healing."

"Oh shut up, he's gonna hit you and he's still learning!")