FOUR

All kinda thoughts running through my head i'm just fed df up and don't even wanna be on this trip anymore he got the nerve to bring this bitch on the trip knowin what we just did man fuck that nigga on god me and my girls  finna be real petty in this bitch .
Everybody done eating and we all go sit in the living room so i say "y'all wanna play truth or dare"
everybody say yea so heaven goes first and say truth or dare to Duke he say dare .
Heaven : i dare you to come tongue kiss me
Duke : ight bet
he do it and then we keep playing for awhile and it's shanti turn to ask somebody .
Shanti : Brody truth or dare
Brody : truth
Shanti : How many ppl u fucked in this room and was it good
Brody : 1 and yea
so heaven ask me truth or dare  i say dare so she dare me to feel shawn dick but go in his boxers
so i'm like ight i do it and smile at shawn n he lick his lips and say its big ain it i say yeah n start blushing hard asf so when i sit down i see brody lookin mad so i asked his girlfriend truth or dare and she said truth .
Me : who do u think Brody fucked in here
Brody : why u bein messy shay chill
Me : it's a game she can answer the question
Duke : yea let's call it a night
Shanti : nawl we all answered our truths so that bitch can too
Kay : who df is a bitch brody u better check these hoes for i-
Heaven- u what bitch i'll beat yo ass bout my bitches
Shay - ong so wassup
Duke - y'all chill this ain called for
Shay - no she want smoke so she finna get it simple
Shawn - aye ma chill let's go to the room
he pulled me walking out the living room before we got up the stairs i said "and bitch who ya nigga fucked was me" she got mad and tried to jump over the couch to get to me but Shanti hit ha ass inna face .

Me : who do u think Brody fucked in here Brody : why u bein messy shay chill Me : it's a game she can answer the question Duke : yea let's call it a night Shanti : nawl we all answered our truths so that bitch can tooKay : who df is a bitch brody ...

Brody 😎-
Shay so damn messy now i got Kay ass yelling at me like this the shit i be talking bout man .
Kay - so what u bring me here to embarrass me huh nigga ik you here me talkin to u
she said knocking me out my train of thought
Me - man chill out bro u be doin to much
Kay - i be doin to much i ain did enough i should go beat her ass got me out here looking dumb in front of these people
i grab her by her neck and chock her and gave her a kiss and pushed her on the bed and pull he dress up and went to work she tried to say no i asked her was she gonna do what daddy say she said yes so i told her to bend it over ass up face down and she did what i said so i start fuckin ha and she start moaning and she say " ima finna cum daddy i'm finna cum" "nahhh u wanna be mad so i'm finna fuck the shit outta you "i say i finally stop and she give me head and i start to moan "sayin fuck mhmm yeah bae" then i start fuckin ha thoart .