Chapter 1: The begging of Emerald

It was a summer in Kyoto Japan, the birds were chirping, the children were playing and having fun, and the sound of relaxation was very pleasant. At a coffee shop we see a young man with flowing red hair.
He has arrived and getting an early morning drink to start off his day, as he walks up to the register a woman asks "Hello sir how may we help you today" for which the man replied, "Yes, I would like a nice strawberry lemonade please", the woman replied back with "And what is your name sir?", the man said back "Noriaki", as the woman wrote the name on a cup she looked back to him and told him the total price, after he paid he went to sit down at a table while he waited for his drink to finish. A few minutes pass by and we hear a man say "A large strawberry lemonade for Noriaki!", the young man got up from his seat and grabbed his drink also grabbing a straw to insert into the cup, walking towards the door, he left the shop and headed to the nearest book shop to browse for a little quick reading. "What a fine day to relax today, I hope nothing goes wrong" Noriaki said to himself just as he arrived to the book shop.
As Noriaki entered the smell of newly stocked books caught his attention, he walked towards the librarian and asked "Excuse ma'am I was wondering if you have a new fresh stock of books, I'd like to check out one or two", the old woman replied "Ah! Oh yes absolutely we do, follow me right this way", the two walked to where the new books were and presented them as she exclaims "Here we are, a new stock of books for you, we have many, many genre's to choose from, we have historical fiction, fantasy, adventure, and many more, you may browse, I'll be at my desk if you need any suggestions" the old woman smiled as she walked back to her desk, the young man looking at the shelf of new books, starts looking through each book at a time, one particular book got his attention, "The art of samurai", he took a look through the book and decided he would check out this book.
When he walked over the the woman's desk he put the book down and said "I'll take this one", as he said it the woman looked at the book and replied "Oooh this is the most popular book, it has many reviews for being a beautiful book about samurais and what they fought for, good choice young man" after she gave a small description as a little surprise for what the book has to offer, she checked out the book and handed it to Noriaki, "Here you go young man, have a wonderful day and enjoy that book", Noriaki said back "I will thanks, have a great day", he starts walking out of the shop and back into the street to find whatever he was looking for.